Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196 Finally Saying Goodbye
  "Can you cure my dad?"

  Dahua's eyes lit up instantly, and the originally dull eyes instantly became brighter because of hope.

  "Well, almost, basically."

  Tang Mo has already injected healing spiritual power into Amao's body, but the orangutans are the exclusive race of power attributes, and the value of each mental attribute is almost zero. There is no surge of spiritual power.

  In fact, Tang Mo had never treated a patient who was in shock, but there was no fatal injury and he was still breathing, so there should be no problem.

  Tang Mo couldn't replenish the lost blood out of thin air, but she could still heal those wounds and stop the bleeding.

  At this time, Dahua knelt beside her mother Ali, watching Tang Mo's movements intently.

  All the orangutans circled the leader's family of four, not even daring to breathe.

  Afraid of disturbing the end of Tang Dynasty, Xiao Hua also let go of her father's hand, and instead held her mother's hand, squatting there with her big eyes wide open, waiting for a miracle to happen.

  "There is too much blood loss, which of you two sisters is willing to give some blood to your father?"

  The wound was healed, but due to the excessive blood loss, the body's own immune system cannot produce enough blood too quickly, even if it is counterproductive. Things that can be done, so Tang Mo can't do anything.

  "I, I..."

  Xiaohua didn't understand what Tang Mo was saying, but she probably needed her own help to save Abba, so she quickly raised her hand.

  "My sister is still young, I'll come." Dahua said.

  In order to save Abba, let alone blood, even life is fine.

  Tang Mo nodded and said nothing more.

  He took out a small knife and cut a wound on the inside of Da Hua's arm, and then used his spiritual force as a suction force. In an instant, a stream of blood flowed into Ah Mao along the last wound on Mao's arm as if being held up by something. in Mao's body.

  The orangutans next to him had never seen such a thing before. They all had terrified expressions on their faces, looking at Tang Mo as if they were looking at some monster.

  Ali's expression became even more complicated, she was worried about her husband who was still awake, and at the same time worried about her daughter who was bleeding out.

  Perhaps this day is the most unforgettable day in Ali's life.

  For the first blood transfusion, Tang Mo didn't have much experience, and he didn't dare to do it too hastily, for fear of hurting Dahua's body.

  So the blood transfusion ended in just ten seconds.

  There is no difference in blood type, which is not within the scope of Tang Mo's consideration.

  Because of her spiritual power as the adhesive, even with completely different blood types, she can still eliminate the rejection reaction.

  What's more, it is the blood of the father and daughter, so the operation is even simpler.

  After having Dahua's blood, Amao's complexion recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye, much rosier than before.

  All the orangutans surrounding Amao could see this change. They could feel that the leader, who had been unconscious before, was breathing more evenly now, as if he had fallen asleep.