Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Jingjing's Role

  Tang Mo searched for all the strange beasts she could see in the forest, as long as she didn't encounter a herd of strange beasts, there was basically no big problem with her strength.

  Most of the current alien beasts are junior alien beasts, but considering the evolution speed of alien beasts now, Tang Mo feels that a more severe situation for humans should be coming soon.

  There were a lot of strange beasts in the forest, but looking around to kill Tang Mo felt a little too slow.

  The purpose of her coming to the forest was not to collect crystal nuclei. There were still many crystal nuclei left in her space. What she wanted more was to hone her fighting skills.

  In the training camp, Tang Mo and the teacher learned a lot of skills, but no matter how many skills you can't use, it's just talk on paper.

  If you want to become stronger, you still have to go through the test of actual combat step by step.

  Actual combat is the only criterion for testing truth.

  Tang Mo turned his mind, and grabbed Jingjing who had been standing on his shoulder looking around.

  "You know how to eat every day, and it's time for you to work."

  Jingjing is still a cub now, and Tang Mo doesn't have much hope for it in combat, but it's okay to attract some strange beasts for yourself, right?
  This ingenuity is useless but wasted.

  "Go around and wander around. If there is a strange beast that attacks you, it will be attracted. If it doesn't attack you, you can provoke it and bring it back to me. Understand?" Tang Mo and Jingjing explained word by

  word .

  Jingjing looked relatively weak, and those strange beasts would also pick soft persimmons, so it was perfect for him to attract the strange beasts.

  "Huh?"

  Jing Jingyuan looked at Tang Mo innocently with her eyes, and tilted her head, as if I really didn't understand what you were talking about.

  "Don't play dumb, hurry up." Tang Mo knew that Jingjing could understand.

  He flicked it on the forehead with his hand.

  "Woo! Huh?"

  Jingjing rubbed her head with her two little paws in pain, then continued to tilt her head and looked innocently at Tang Mo.

  This innocent look reminded Tang Mo of Qin Ling who loved her the most and acted like a baby. She had long been immune to this kind of look that Qin Ling trained.

  "You are responsible for attracting the strange beasts, and all the crystal nuclei inside belong to you, how about it?"

  Tang Mo said the conditions.

  Jingjing's small eyeballs rolled around a few times, she nodded, and jumped out with a flick.

  Tang Mo now only gives Jingjing one elementary crystal nucleus every day, and no more will be given, so the temptation of crystal nucleus to Jingjing is still great.

  Tang Mo lay on the grass and leaned against the tree stump leisurely waiting for Jingjing to come back.

  The first strange animal that Jingjing attracted was a wild boar.

  I saw Jingjing leaping nimbly on the tree, and the huge wild boar was chasing after her, panting heavily.

  The wild boar's goal was very clear, and he passed Tang Mo's side without taking his eyes off it, without even pausing.