Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136 Get rich now

  "Jingjing, can you get those crystals out?"

  After Jingjing described those mineral stones, Tang Mo had the idea of these crystals.

  Now that I have come here and seen these things, it would be unreasonable not to take some with me.

  "Oh, I'll try."

  Jingjing had a knife and a small bag on her body to help Tang Mo collect the crystal nuclei from the body of the strange beast.

  "Yes! Although it is very hard, Jingjing is very strong!"

  Jingjing held a cut spar in her hand, her tone was full of excitement.

  In fact, the spar grown here is really not generally strong. If Jingjing hadn't been strengthened just now, it might not be so easy to cut the spar.

  "That's fine, get some more and show me." Tang Mo's tone was also filled with joy.

  Because of the sudden surprise of the spar, the two guards couldn't let them stay here any longer.

  Tang Mo approached the sand dune quietly. At this time, the two people from Sand Town had already leaned together and dozed off.

  Take out a baseball bat from the space, and hit the two people's heads one by one.

  There was not much space in the sand dunes, but Tang Mo still bent over, tied up the hands and feet of the two with cloth strips, and blindfolded their eyes by the way.

  The strength of Tang Mo's attack was very measured, just enough to make people unconscious but not let people die.

  After doing all of this, Tang Mo nodded in satisfaction, then walked to the edge of the quicksand, waiting for Jingjing to come out of it.

  Tang Mo said it easily, but even she herself forgot that Jingjing had to use all her strength to go down, and she didn't know what to do when she thought about it.

  Jingjing's crystal nucleus was easy to cut, so she stuffed her small bag full, stuffed it in her fur, and then grabbed another piece in one of her small paws, and then ran to the hole where she just fell Start to think of a way below.

  But when it just stood under the hole, the mysterious suction appeared again, and soon, Jingjing appeared in front of Tang Mo.

  "So fast?" Tang Mo didn't expect Jingjing to come out so fast.

  Jingjing froze for a moment, piled all the crystal nuclei on her body and bag on the ground, and then danced and talked to Tang Mo about the next thing and how she came up with a "swoosh".

  After Tang Mo heard this, he casually picked up a spar on the ground and looked at it carefully.

  The crystal stone that Jingjing cut was only the size of Tang Mo's palm. Tang Mo felt it with the palm of his hand and absorbed the crystal stone easily.

  The purity inside is much higher than the crystal nucleus, which means that the burden on the body is lighter than that of the crystal nucleus.

  Carefully observed the small pile of crystals.

  Jingjing said that the spar below has three colors, red, light blue, and white.

  Because Jingjing couldn't tell the difference between the colors, she simply cut off some of one color.

  Tang Mo held the crystal nuclei one by one and felt the energy within them.

  It is finally determined that the energy concentrations contained in the crystal nuclei of these three colors are different.