Chapter 276-280

Chapter 276 Beggar Gang in the Apocalypse Tang Mo has long heard that in this apocalyptic garbage dump, although they do not abide by the rules of the entire alliance, they also have their own gangs.

  Alien beasts rarely appear in apocalyptic garbage dumps, and the people there make a living by picking up garbage, so the gangs here are a bit like the beggars' gangs in the past.

  It's just that it's not begging, it's scavenging.

  Tang Mo climbed out of the tunnel and looked for people everywhere in the garbage dump.

  When they were rummaging around here for the past two days, the aborigines from the apocalyptic garbage dump did not bother them. Instead, they kept a certain distance, not wanting to have any interactions.

  But this time Tang Mo wanted to take the initiative to find them.

  After all, she had already collected all the crystal minerals in the tunnel, so the rest of the work was naturally made as big as possible.

  The bigger the deal, the faster the secret will be found out, and it will be easier for her to fish in troubled waters.

  "Little sister, where are your adults?"

  Tang Mo looked around and found that there were many young children among the people scavenging in this apocalyptic garbage dump.

  It was said that the people in this garbage dump were extremely fierce and all of them were desperadoes. She thought they had to be the kind of tall and thick men.

  The little girl who was looking down to pick up things was frightened when she saw a strange person talking to her. When she realized what she was doing, she immediately took a few steps back and ran away.

  "Am I that scary?" Tang Mo touched her face. She felt that her words were quite gentle.

  There was no other way. After the little girl was scared away, Tang Mo could only look for other targets.

  But what made Tang Mo helpless was that he found several people, but as soon as he approached or spoke, the other person immediately ran away, completely unwilling to have any interaction with strangers.

  It's not going to be easy now.

  At this time, Tang Mo really hoped that the people here would be as cruel as the rumors and come to trouble him, so that he could have a breakthrough.

  Seeing themselves one by one now is like a mouse seeing a cat, which makes it impossible for him to do the next thing.

  Just when Tang Mo was at a loss what to do, he suddenly saw a little baby crawling under his feet.

  "Baby, come back quickly!"

  Not far away, a seven or eight-year-old girl was shouting anxiously, seemingly calling the baby.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, he easily held the baby in his arms. The child was about two years old. He was wearing thick clothes and his hands and feet were covered with a protective sheath made of animal skin. He must have been crawling in the ruins. The middle was scratched.

  The little baby was not afraid of Tang Mo. He was still giggling when he saw himself being held in his arms.

  "Give the baby back to me!"

  The little girl felt nervous when she saw her sister being held in the arms of a stranger, but she kept Teacher Hu's words in mind and did not dare to come forward.