Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 The person I like

    Seeing Tang Mo immediately conjure up a bowl of Mala Tang, even Qin Ling who was prepared was taken aback for a moment.

    He also didn't expect the girl in front of him to be so forthright after being exposed.

    He thought he had to play a game of cat and mouse for a while, it was really interesting and cool.

    "How about I exchange a bag of things?" Qin Ling held up the things in his arms.

    "Deal." Tang Mo agreed without hesitation. In her last life, she ate a lot of Qinling's food, and she knew what was in it.

    Chocolate, biscuits, soda, and her favorite beef jerky.

    "You don't even ask what's inside?" Qin Ling put the package on the ground, took the Malatang, and ate it without feeling disgusted by Tang Mo's half-eating.

    "Oh, what's in there?" Tang Mo watched him eat with a smile.

    After leaving school, she only saw him in the League Daily and the rankings. At that time, he was not as cheerful as he is now, always frowning, not cute at all.

    "It's nothing, I won't let you down anyway. If you need anything in the future, come to me, as long as you exchange cooked food, I can get you anything." Qin Ling is not bragging, the world is in chaos now,

    he Really anything can be done. ,

    "Okay." Tang Mo replied.

    Carrying the package back to the dormitory, Tang Mo didn't immediately wash up and go to bed as usual, but carefully put the package into the innermost part of the cabinet.

    "Yo, you don't look like you're going out on the phone with your mother, but rather like you're on a date with your boyfriend." Li Lanlan joked.

    "It's not a gift from a little boy, is it?"

    "Yeah." Originally, Li Lanlan was just making fun of Tang Mo, but she didn't expect her to agree with it with a serious face.

    "Really a boy?" Li Lanlan put down the phone in his hand, and even Song Qing looked over it.

    At the end of Tang Dynasty, many people had chased after her in college for several years, but they had never heard of her accepting gifts from anyone, let alone falling in love.

    "Who?" Lan Lan asked.

    "The person I like."

    Tang Mo threw down a sentence and took the things to the toilet. Others can not take a bath, but she can't. She sweats a lot every day. No matter how precious the water is, she has to wipe her body.

    Leaving Li Lanlan and Song Qing staring at each other in the dormitory, they don't know which lucky one got Tang Meiren's favor.

    The next day was Monday, and Tang Mo got up early as usual to go into the water to catch fish.

    The weather is getting colder and colder, and fewer and fewer people can stick to the water.

    Tang Lianwei was standing on the shore with his new girlfriend in his arms, who was said to be the flower of the Foreign Language Institute.

    He had already forgotten about Tang Mo by now, and he wanted to chase Wen Qing some time ago, but unfortunately Wen Qing didn't look him in the eye, and only cared about talking to that old cadre in Anyang.

    That is to say, you have space, otherwise I really don't like your looks.

    Tang Lianwei hugged the little beauty in his arms and spat.