Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 Jingjing's Request

  Tang Mo practiced alone in the open space until he forgot the time.

  She breathed in the air full of spiritual power, and then focused all her attention on the use of her spiritual power.

  The form of the wind blade is too simple, and Tang Mo developed more forms based on his imagination.

  Such as needles or whips, and even swords and clubs.

  When she used these weapons condensed by her spiritual power more and more proficiently, she felt the great effect of spiritual power more deeply.

  She rang out what a professor at base S said in her previous life, that human beings will realize sooner or later that mental power is the most outstanding attribute in this world.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, the picture of condensing entities has basically been studied, and the rest is the constant running-in and application in actual combat.

  Tang Mo randomly picked out another picture from the remaining two pictures, carefully found the starting point from the picture, and then poured his spiritual power into it, starting a big cycle like last time.

  In exactly the same way, after condensing the entity of the pattern, it walks around the whole body in the form of a pattern, and finally begins to feel at the critical point of the output of the body, and then transforms the energy.

  After having the first experience, Tang Mo felt a lot more relaxed this time.

  When the energy gathered at the last foothold of Tang Mo's body meridians, she could clearly feel a comforting soothing force ready to move.

  This is the in vitro cure!

  Tang Mo quickly confirmed that this picture was the secret behind the Zongzhang Yao Chong.

  Now there is no one around Tang Mo who needs treatment, so she can only start with Jingjing.

  At this time, Jingjing was happily playing on the cushion beside her with her small treasury crystal nucleus, not knowing that danger was quietly coming to her head.

  Tang Mo walked to Jingjing's side and injected the spiritual power that had been condensed at the successful exit into Jingjing's body.

  Sensing the external power, Jingjing paused first, and then realized that it was Tang Mo who didn't resist after that, but sat there obediently and let Tang Mo fiddle with her.

  After Tang Mo's mental power entered, he began to wander in Jingjing's small body.

  She could feel that every place where the spiritual power passed was light yellow.

  Only a few places were dark yellow, which were the bruises and blood clots from Jingjing's body when she fell.

  Tang Mo slowly manipulated his mental power to caress the dark yellow area, and soon the color became the same as the side.

  At this time, Jingjing had already narrowed her eyes comfortably, and felt that she was warm all over, and her sore body was now incredibly light, as if she had just been soaked in warm spring water.

  Jingjing's body is very small, and Tang Mo's mental power quickly swam around, and then retracted into her body.

  After taking it all back, Tang Mo felt that his body seemed to have more spiritual power than before.

  Does the treatment have the effect of increasing mental strength?

  This discovery surprised Tang Mo.