Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121 Changes Under the Gravel
  The food of Lisa's team was only the little that Tang Mo gave at that time. Along the way, the group of people dared not eat or drink.

  Lisa and the others are fine, but the guide, who is used to living a good life in the last days, can bear this crime.

  Knowing that Tang Mo is a big family, while leading the way, surrounded Tang Mo like dog legs.

  After all, he is a person who has been dealing with people for half his life, and he knows when to introduce something by looking at Tang Mo's eyes. Although he talks a little more, it is not annoying.

  Tang Mo was also very helpful, and gave the guide some food and water from his bag.

  Speaking of which, this guide is also a pitiful person. He suffered such an indiscriminate disaster and was taken captive to this great desert without doing anything wrong.

  She doesn't dislike such people, chickens don't pee, each has his own way, and it is his ability to make a living with this ability.

  Tang Mo is a very upright person, and he got a lot of useful information from that guide, so he naturally wanted to give something in return.

  The climate and environment in the desert is very harsh. Although they don't have to worry about the direction of the problem with a guide, the strong wind mixed with sand blows to everyone, and it hurts everyone.

  Tang Mo put on an ankle-length leather jacket over his sportswear to keep the wind and sand out.

  The peaked cap was pressed very low on the face, and a thick mask was worn on the face, which made me feel much better.

  But obviously other people were not so lucky, they could only endure the sand and gravel scraping on the exposed parts of their bodies, grinding out scars one after another.

  Fortunately, everyone is a supernatural person, and these minor injuries are nothing, but in such an environment, the feeling of hunger and thirst is quickly magnified many times.

  Two days later, Lisa came to discuss with Tang Mo and wanted to buy some food and water from her.

  At the end of the Tang Dynasty, apart from eating and drinking for himself, he also generously gave to the guide. At that time, Lisa knew exactly how many things were in the bag.

  Tang Mo also didn't want to hide the fact that she is a space-type supernatural being.

  After all, they didn't know how long they would stay in the desert, and it was not realistic for her to survive until the end with only what was left in her bag.

  In the end, the two reached an agreement on the price of a medium-level crystal nucleus, a bottle of water or bread, instant noodles, and compressed biscuits.

  Lisa's attribute value is high, and the others are also supernatural beings. The team is very strong and has a rich family background.

  Every time I come to Tang Mo to consume five or six crystal nuclei, I don't feel bad at all, and Tang Mo also makes a lot of money.

  A group of six people moved forward in a very harmonious way.

  When the guide knew that Lisa and the others wanted to go to Sha Town, his face was very ugly.

  He knew about the mysterious tribe of Sha Town, and all those who had been guides here would have heard of that place.

  Many people have even seen people from Sand Town, and the guide Lisa hired also saw them, but it was not a good memory.