Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 Human Sentinel
  But it is a pity that he offended Qin Ling this time and met Tang Mo.

  No matter how perfect the plan is, it will eventually come to nothing.

  After everyone outside the cave was cleaned up, Tang Mo stepped over the bleeding corpses and slowly moved his body closer to the cave entrance.

  Listen carefully to the sound coming from inside.

  "If you don't hand it over, your two daughters will die. You don't have much time to hesitate."

  The words of the savage patriarch in the cave rang out.

  Tang Mo poked his head around and wanted to look in, but it was a pity that the twenty or so people blocked everything tightly, leaving no gaps.

  There was no other way, Tang Mo could only disperse his energy to replace his eyes.

  She could see it, but the others couldn't see the excitement at all.

  She gave Qin Ling and the others a sorry look, and then concentrated on what was happening inside.

  Everyone in Qinling's group knew that Tang Mo had been waiting patiently for today's bustle, so naturally they would not deprive her of this fun.

  What's more, they are all men, and they don't have the slightest intention to read gossip.

  He just patiently waited for Tang Mo not far from the entrance of the cave, smoking a cigarette.

  Qin Ling also stood with his brothers, smoking a cigarette against a big tree.

  "Brother, sister-in-law is so close, what should I do if she is suddenly found in danger? There are so many people inside?"

  Xiao Shiqi asked worriedly about the second child, who was also his own brother.

  It was his sister-in-law who pulled him back from the death line, and he was really worried about her.

  Seeing my sister-in-law doing such a dangerous thing now, why doesn't even the boss look worried at all?
  Doesn't the boss love the sister-in-law the most?
  "Worried about sister-in-law? You can't beat one sister-in-law out of ten, so don't worry about such useless thoughts." The

  second child looked at the sister-in-law who was leaning against the wall with an excited expression on her face.

  That is not an ordinary woman, she is a woman who can be the whole sky by herself.

  She doesn't need anyone to do everything well.

  Tang Mo hid most of his body at the entrance of the cave, and then looked at the scene inside through his mental power.

  In the cave, besides the savage patriarch and his 20 or so confidantes, Amao's family of four were also inside.

  But at this time, Da Hua and Xiao Hua were held up by several people respectively and held hostage to one side.

  And Ah Mao was next to his wife, beating the ground with both hands angrily, and a cloud of dust was raised in the trembling cave.

  "Aren't you very precious to your two daughters? You don't want them to die in front of you, do you?" The

  leader of the orangutan clan is an out-and-out daughter slave. He is willing to do anything for his daughter. This is what Abu brought back. the most important news.

  "Don't hurt them!"

  Speaking of his daughter, Amao withdrew his hand, and there was a trace of tension in his anger.