Chapter 326-330

Chapter 326 of "Return to Famine in the End of the World": Getting ready to go
? It's a misfortune and a blessing, but the emergence of Fu Fin solved two big troubles in the late Tang Dynasty. One was the food problem, and the other, most important, was the problem of the fusion of the Pearl of Power.

  Now that the Pearl of Power has been successfully fused, Tang Mo's strength has skyrocketed again. Facing the unknown Divine Chosen Space, he is no longer so panicked.

  The God's Chosen Space is a personal battle, where you are alone in an unfamiliar environment.

  This is very unfriendly to many attribute users who have always relied on teamwork, especially those who play support in the team. They simply have no intention of entering the God's Choice Space.

  Instead of going in and dying, it's better to live a simple life outside peacefully, waiting for the big guys to collect the five beads to complete the mission of saving the world.

  But this didn't matter to Tang Mo, because she had always been used to being alone. If she was paired with teammates, she would feel a little constrained.

  Because of the existence of the late Tang Dynasty, this hell era makes people feel better than the original apocalyptic era.

  So in fact, there are not many people who decide to take risks in the God's Chosen Space. Most people have the self-knowledge and decide to give up.

  So what does the God's Chosen Space look like?

  Tang Mo was lying on the bed, letting his body rest while looking at the information about the God's Chosen Space on his ID watch over and over again.

  Tang Mo read these few lines of text over and over again, looking at them very carefully, hoping to get some more useful information from them.

  First of all, what she can determine is the background of the apocalypse.

  Because it is a parallel time and space, it may be a gentler existence than the apocalypse she has experienced, or it may be more cruel.

  However, the late Tang Dynasty did not think it mattered about this. The soldiers came to cover up the water and the earth.

  What she cares about most is whether everything will return to zero after she enters the Divine Selection Space, or whether she will enter as she is now without any change.

  Whether her attribute values can be used and whether her space can be used are the key.

  If she loses her two trump cards of mental attribute value and space, her situation will be much more difficult.

  But it was obviously useless to think about it now. Since no information was given and the people who entered had not returned, Tang Mo decided that he could not wait any longer and had to go and see everything in person.

  As for the extra bead in his body...

  Tang Mo didn't feel that the bead was harmful to him for the time being, so he simply ignored it for the time being.

  She doesn't have much time to think about these issues now.

  Tang Mo's execution ability always comes first. As long as he makes a decision, he won't hesitate too much.

  The next day, she greeted her family and friends and prepared to go into the God's Chosen Space that day.

  "Okay, I just want to go today. Let's compete to see who can complete the tasks in the three dimensions first."