Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216
  The rest of the dozens of alien beasts who were finishing the work were already injured in many places and were physically exhausted. Now the spirit control of the spirit beasts suddenly disappeared, and each of the high-level alien beasts seemed to be stupid, standing there blankly. There.

  Who am I, where am I, what am I doing?
  Every high-level beast had such an expression on its face, but it made the army rushing from the base a little bit confused and did not dare to act rashly.

  The base's power grid and firewall have been shut down, and almost everyone has run out.

  Now a large group of people stood in front of these strange beasts, they didn't move, and they didn't move, their small eyes stared as if time had stood still.

  "Sister-in-law, what happened to these strange beasts?"

  Xu Laosan couldn't figure out what happened to these strange beasts.

  "The mind control of the ultra-high-level alien beasts directly destroyed their brains, and now these alien beasts are basically mentally retarded."

  Tang Mo explained.

  "Don't look at it. If you look at it again, you will see the emotion. Let's do it quickly."

  The strange beast that lost its brain is not even eligible to be sent to the Colosseum, and only the materials on its body are still useful.

  This time, this group of high-level alien beasts carried over the S base, and the harvest was huge.

  The treasures on them, if they are properly cleaned, will raise the overall strength of S base to a new level.

  "Jingjing, is it still alive?"

  Tang Mo looked at Jingjing walking around the fallen beast and asked.

  "Woo, there's a little more."

  The mouth of the soul beast was still moving, and Jingjing lay beside it and listened to what it was saying.

  Jingjing is also a strange beast, so she can understand the words of this spirit beast.

  "Mo, it said that the orb of spiritual power is really powerful, and it underestimated it. It also said that the next time the orb is in the world, it won't make humans so lucky."

  Jingjing translated the words of the soul beast to Tang Mo.

  The words of the soul beast made Tang Mo confirm his previous guess.

  This wave of alien beasts happened because of the fusion of the orb of spiritual power yesterday.

  This is the first time that an earth-level alien beast has appeared. It seems that there are already many terrifying creatures unknown to human beings in this world.

  Only after the Attribute Beads appear one by one will they reveal their sharp teeth, making people rush towards them one by one by surprise.

  This wave of alien beasts is very dangerous. If Tang Mo hadn't gotten the precious ax in the rainforest by luck, he might not be able to survive it.

  It seems that those attribute beads are not so easy to get.

  Tang Mo, who had just tasted the sweetness of the Pearl of Spiritual Power, had a new understanding.

  People living in this last days must make continuous progress, if they don't let it, the faster progressing beasts will be left behind, and finally become the prey of others.