Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Professor Tian's Invitation

    After listening for a long time, Tang Mo finally figured out what all the problems were.

    The problem is that he is Professor Tian.

    The reason why Tang Mo wanted to protect Professor Tian through the Great Famine was because Professor Tian used his own rations to keep her alive in her previous life.

    But now because of Tang Mo's relationship, Professor Tian has more food, but he didn't choose to make his life better, but chose to help more people.

    In Professor Tian's mind, his beloved disciples, including Tang Mo, are all children, their life has just begun, and the meaning of their future life is much greater than that of an old man like himself.

    So he distributed almost all of his food to his students in the early days of the famine, and he always subsidized them later, resulting in his food being always insufficient.

    Tian Zhen and Tian Shishi really feel sorry for their father, but their share is not much.

    Helpless, Tian Shishi wanted to choose the method of committing herself to Tang Lianjie in exchange for more food for her father.

    If Professor Tian knew that his kindness almost caused the result of his daughter who had been in pain for 20 years, he wondered if he would never be able to forgive himself for the rest of his life.

    Tang Mo lowered his head lightly, silently listening to Tian Zhen and Tian Shishi's love and complaints towards their father.

    She couldn't say anything, did she accuse Professor Tian of being too burdensome to the family?

    She is not qualified, because she was not as kind as Professor Tian in her previous life, and she couldn't leave school alive.

    Tang Mo actually understood Professor Tian's mood. Apart from the fact that the people they helped were Professor Tian's students, Professor Tian was more of a feeling of self-blame.

    Professor Tian felt that if he hadn't wanted the children to stay in school for experiments, they wouldn't be trapped in the school and separated from their families at all.

    So he has to be responsible for them, so that he can be the parent of each of them.

    "Well, Mr. Tian, you go back first, I will find you in your office tomorrow."

    Tang Mo took off the backpack he was carrying, put his hands in the backpack, and quietly took out two bottles of mineral water and two packs of instant noodles from the space.

    "You take these things and give them to the professor first. He is old and will suffer from physical problems if he is hungry for a long time."

    Tang Mo threw the things into Tian Zhen's hands with a single brain.

    "This is..." Tian Zhen looked down.

    "No, these are too precious, really too precious, I can't take them!"

    Seeing what it was, Tian Zhen hurriedly pushed the things back, Tian Shishi also agreed, and didn't want to accept Tang Mo's things.

    She exchanged Tang Lianwei's things after she asked for them, but Tang Mo was also a helpless girl at school, and these things were her lifeblood.

    It has to be said that the brothers and sisters Tian Zhen and Tian Shishi were well educated by Professor Tian.

    "Must, throw it away if you don't want it, and I don't want it either. See you tomorrow, Teacher Tian."