Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 Who Are You Going To?

  In fact, Tang Mo felt quite strange when he heard Lan Lan say that.

  In the previous life, because the three of them really almost starved to death in the dormitory, they were not as energetic as they are now.

  Tang Mo was even more worried about her mother, so she had to go out to see people and dead bodies. She felt so at that time.

  Death was nothing to her at the time, and it was better to fight than to live like a walking dead.

  Song Qing and Li Lanlan were so hungry that they couldn't bear it, and they were worried that Tang Mo would sign up with her.

  In the end, in this wrong decision of the school, Li Lanlan died in the mist, while Tang Mo and Qin Ling were trapped together for a week, and finally were rescued by Anyang because of Song Qing's relationship.

  There is food and drink in this life, so mother just stays at home and can be contacted every day. Who can't think about it before going to die?
  As for the crystal nucleus in the body of the alien beast?
  That also has to be taken with one's life.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, she was never greedy for things that did not belong to her.

  However, everyone has been afraid of the fog for too long, and there are not as many people who want to fight as the school expected.

  Later, the school simply assigned a certain number of places to each courtyard. If the number of participants was less than this number, the subsequent food supply would be reduced.

  Tang Mo's School of Biological Sciences can be said to be the school with the most students left and the most places allocated.

  Seeing that no one wanted to go, the teachers at the school organized a lottery.

  There are a total of three places, and there are still 48 people in the academy. Whoever catches the one with the words will go. This is very fair.

  In fact, there was a boy in the courtyard who voluntarily chose to participate because of his high attribute value, so everyone only drew two spots in total.

  It wouldn't just draw me like that...

  Tang Mo took a ball of paper and meditated in his heart, opened it, and it was indeed empty!
  I was overjoyed.

  "I didn't get it! Great, I don't have to go." Li Lanlan patted Tang Mo's shoulder bouncing around.

  I saw Song Qing standing aside without saying a word, his lips pursed tightly.

  Tang Mo's heart tightened, and he took Song Qing's note and read it.

  go.

  A big black character is written on it.

  "Now, please come forward to the students who have got the word to go." The teacher said in front.

  Song Qing took out the note from Tang Mo's hand and walked forward step by step.

  Except for the boy who volunteered, the rest were Song Qing and another girl.

  Different from Song Qing's calmness, the other girl who was drawn out immediately cried out with limp legs after seeing the words on the branch.

  "If there are no more students who volunteer, then these three students will join the Mist Squad." The teacher announced.

  Li Lanlan stomped her feet anxiously, and kept looking around, hoping for a miracle to happen.