Petrichor (+)

There was nothing more relaxing than lounging around your apartment, curled up with a good book as the sounds of rain and distant thunder echoed in the background. It was the rainy season in Japan, thus allowing you to indulge in these simple mornings more often, your job being in its downtime due to working outdoors.

You flipped through to another page; lips pursed as you took in the words on the page, a simple scene of first-time lovers confessing their feelings after months of mutual pining, one of your favorite tropes to indulge in. There was something so sweet, so innocent reading about two characters who are perfect for each other, finally realizing it and confessing through whispers and silent gazes full of longing.

The lights in your apartment were dim to set the mood even further, a warm glow emitting from the few lamps scattered around your living room. A soft clinking of glasses came from the kitchen, Aki cleaning up the remainder of your shared breakfast. A faint smile grew on your face at the sound, knowing that you were living out one of the stories in your silly romance novels.

You had always dreamt about it when you were younger, a teenager who had just discovered the genre for the first time. Sitting in your off periods at school with a book in hand, daydreaming of the scenarios you were reading about and wondering if you'd ever experience what the words printed on the pages would depict. 

The couch dipped beside you as Aki sat down, pulling you flush against his back as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "What are you reading?" He murmured, eyes squinted as his gaze trailed over the words on your current page.

"It's called Nothing New," you hum in response, flipping to the next page. "It's quite good so far."

You could feel the slight nod of Aki's head as his hands trailed down to rest on your waist, thumbs tracing gentle circles across your skin as he slid his fingers underneath the fabric of your shirt. 

The two of you sat in silence as you continued reading, Aki keeping your chest pressed to his back as you flipped through the pages, letting out small comments about what was happening in the current chapter on occasion. You flipped to the next page, face beginning to burn as the words started to trail into a more sensual territory.

"Oh?" Aki chuckled, leaning forward to get a better look. "Is this why you like these books so much? The way they can turn into a more sexual sense at the turn of a page?"

You huffed at his teasing tone, trying to get back into reading. "It may be a plus side to these stories, yes," you murmur, flipping the page again. "There's just something fulfilling about reading about the characters being able to show their love through something like that."

"Is that all?" Aki hummed, fingers beginning to glide along the waistband of your sweatpants. "Is this what you read while I'm away for work? When you're feeling lonely?"

You rolled your eyes, your attention never leaving the page as the scene began to grow hotter, your lower body shifting slightly as you felt one of Aki's hands dip below the waistband and begin to circle your clit over the top of your panties before moving lower.

"So what if it was?" You say, voice hitching slightly as he presses down harder, your legs moving to trap his hand where it was. "You have a problem with that, Aki?"

He shook his head, finally moving the middle of your panties to the side and swiping his fingers through your folds, smirking against your neck as he felt how your arousal had built already. "I have no problem with it at all," He shrugged, his free hand moving to press against your stomach as he slid two of his fingers inside of you. "You know I can fuck you better, though."

You whined, trying to shut your book as he slowly began to pump his fingers in and out of you, curling them exactly how you always liked it. Aki stopped you from shutting it, letting out a chuckle. "Keep reading, pretty girl, or I'll stop."

Aki continued his pace, slowly curling his fingers upwards as you nodded, opening your book with shaky hands, trying to find where you had left off. "There we go," He whispered in your ear before trailing his lips down the exposed skin of your neck. "So good for me always, aren't you?"

You whined at his words as you nodded, flipping to the next page and letting out a soft, broken moan as his fingers sped up, curling even faster against your gspot. The coil in your lower abdomen was beginning to tighten with every thrust, your gaze trying to remain on the book as Aki hurtled you closer and closer to the edge.

"You're gonna cum so early?" Aki hums. "I can already feel you clenching around me. Always so easy, aren't you?" Another crook of his fingers brought you even closer to the edge, the feeling of your impending orgasm only building as his thumb came up to rub gentle circles on your clit to add stimulation.

Your back arched at the touch, legs beginning to tremble slightly as your orgasm finally washed over you, hands flying to hold onto his arm as you clenched down, a low moan leaving your mouth as you coated his fingers with your cum.

"There we go," He cooed, slowly working you through it. "So good for me, as always." He kissed your head softly before removing his hand and pulling your sweatpants down.

You allowed him to maneuver you onto your back, laid out on the couch with your legs spread as he hovered over you, unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out, giving it a few stroked as he glanced down at you. "Are you fine with continuing?"

You nodded, pulling him down and wrapping your legs loosely around his hips. "Please," you said softly. "Wanna feel you."

Aki nodded, lowering his body slightly as he lined his cock up, slowly pushing inside. You tightened your legs around him as he gave you a few moments to adjust to the feeling before he began to move with the approving nod of your head.

Soft groans slipped from his lips as he continued to languidly fucked into you, moving to lace his fingers with yours as he leaned down to kiss you, your mouths meeting softly. You were no stranger to the way Aki fucked you, the way he'd go slow and savor the moment, almost as if he was emulating the love-making scenes in those damned books that even started this to begin with.

The two of you continued to move slowly, taking your time with everything as soft-spoken words of love and adoration slipped from the two of you. Soft, deep strokes of his cock moving inside your pussy with every new praise that was uttered.

It didn't take long for you to fall over the edge again, a soft whine leaving your mouth as you came around Aki's cock, with him following soon after as he emptied his cock deep inside of you. He slowly fucked the two of you through your orgasms before coming to a stop, raising one hand to your forehead and brushing the slicked strands of hair back as he leaned down to press a kiss to your flushed skin.

"Better than those stupid books?" He murmured, a soft smile cracking on his face as he teased you lightly after pulling away.

You rolled your eyes, smiling as well as you moved to press a chaste kiss to his lips. "Always better than my stupid books."