Better Than Me? (+)

CW: mentions of infidelity, toxic!Aki, he's not very nice in this lol, lots of fighting/degradation, the reader gets compared to other girls while getting railed. Kinda dubcon I'd say, reader doesn't tell him to stop but ya know, it's a lil iffy.
------
"Where the hell were you?" You spat out, rising from your place on the couch as Aki finally came home, three hours past when he said he would.

"I told you I was out with coworkers," Aki shrugged, slipping his shoes off and tossing the bag he was carrying onto the floor, bypassing you and heading straight into your shared bedroom.

You sighed, following him into the room. "You said you'd be home three hours ago. What were you guys even doing? Your clothes are all wrinkled."

Aki turned his head to look at you, eyes narrowed. "Just lost track of time. Clothes are wrinkled because I had to wrangle Denji and Power after they started arguing."

"You told me yesterday that Denji and Power wouldn't go because you guys would be drinking. So why are they suddenly showing up?"

Aki scoffed, pulling off his tie. "We decided last minute that they could come if they behaved. They're allowed to come to things as well."

You shook your head, stepping closer to him. "You can either cut the shit now, Aki and tell me what you were really doing or I'm leaving."

Aki let out a low laugh, slipping his shirt off his body before striding over to you, grasping your chin in his hand so he could tilt your head up to look at him. "You truly want to know where I've been? Why I've been out later? Not allowing you to come with me to these dinners?"

You clenched your jaw, eyes narrowing as his grip on your chin tightened. "Obviously I want to fucking know what you've been lying about, Aki. I know you think I'm stupid, but I can smell the bullshit seeping off of your words from miles away."

"Let me tell you something then, princess," his voice lowered as he leaned closer to your ear, his breath tickling the skin. "You know how much I enjoy certain activities, yeah? How you refuse to do some things that I want. I've had to go elsewhere for that. I haven't been going to work dinners, I've been out at bars scanning crowds for some easy girl to take me back to her place and let me do whatever I want with her."

You gulped, allowing his words to sink in before opening your mouth to respond. "So instead of breaking up with me, you just choose to step out? To lie to me?"

Aki pulled away, his hand dropping from your chin as he shrugged. "You're good to keep around for other things. You're too trusting, you know that? Letting me go off and do as I please whenever I talk about wanting to go out. Why would I give that up?"

Tears were burning your eyes at this point, everything Aki was saying burning into the forefront of your mind. "What do they all have that I don't? Don't tell me that my sexual preferences are the only thing making you stray away from me and our relationship."

"You truly want to hear about everything those girls have that you don't? What they'll gladly do for me, to me?"

You nodded, willing away the tears that were threatening to spill by now. "You owe it to me to tell me, Aki."

Aki laughed again, taking another step towards you. "I don't owe you shit, princess. But I'll tell you anyways, or show you, rather." His hands reached out towards you, grasping at the bottom of the t-shirt you were wearing before ripping it over your head, leaving the upper half of you completely bare.

"To start off with," he muttered, running a calloused hand down your chest to grope at your breasts. "All of the girls I seek out have nice, full tits that I can actually grab. They're not completely flat like you are." He stalked around to your backside as he continued to speak.