Good Boy (+)

CW: sub!Aki, bro gets pegged for the first time, and the reader makes it sickeningly sweet.
---
"Are you sure you want to try this?" You asked Aki, running your hands down his bare thighs as you sat on his lap. "Just because it's a fantasy of mine doesn't mean we have to do it."

Aki looked up at you, eyes gazing into yours as he took a deep breath. "I want to," he said. "You know I'd do anything you could ever want to do."

You let out a soft laugh, running your hands down his thighs again as you could feel his tighten their grip on your thighs. "Alright," you murmured, leaning down to press a chaste kiss to his forehead. "Go take a shower and get ready; I'll get everything set up."

Aki nodded, helping you get off his lap as he slid off the bed, pressing a quick kiss to your lips before he disappeared into the bathroom, the door shutting behind him.

You moved to your closet, humming to yourself as you heard the shower begin to run as you grabbed your box of toys, pulling out exactly what you'd need for this experience.

Moving back to the bed with everything in hand, you quickly spread it across the plush duvet. Lube, the harness, the dildo, and towels for easy cleanup all sat lined up in the order you'd need them for easy access.

You double-checked that you had everything before slipping your clothes off, leaving you bare save for your underwear so that nothing would get in the way of the activities about to ensue.

The door to the bathroom opened a few minutes later; Aki stepping out of the room with a towel slung lowly around his waist, hair down with water droplets still dripping down his chest.

You bit your lip as you looked him up and down, motioning him over. "Come here, handsome," you cooed, letting out a soft laugh when you could see his cheeks flush red. "I'm all ready for you."

Aki nodded, walking over to the bed and sitting beside you, grabbing your hand and squeezing it softly. "You'll go slow, right?" He said quietly, looking over at you.

You nodded, pushing him gently so that he was lying on his back as you straddled him again, leaning down so that your face was only a few inches apart. "Of course, I'll go slow, don't worry."

He nodded again, leaning up on his elbows so he could connect his lips with yours, pressing softly together before your tongue slid into his mouth, brushing against his as you began to slowly grind your hips against his, smirking into the kiss as you could feel his growing bulge beneath your ass.

You pulled away from the kiss a few moments later, pressing your lips against his neck as you sucked a hickey into the skin, soothing the blooming mark with your tongue before continuing down.

Aki watched your movements with lidded eyes, breathing heavily as you moved to situate yourself lower, removing the towel off his lower half so that he was completely bare in front of you. You were using your hands to push his knees apart gently, spreading his legs so that you could situate yourself between them.

"You ready?" You murmured, kissing the insides of his thighs as you reached for the lube, popping the cap open.

"Yeah, I am," he nodded, spreading his legs wider as he watched you drizzle the lube onto your fingers, spreading the slick liquid around to warm it up slightly.

"Alright," you nodded, using your clean hand to spread his asscheeks and circling the tip of your pointer finger around his hole. "Just relax for me, yeah? It'll be easier that way."

You could feel Aki relax as you circled his hole before gently sliding your finger into the first knuckle, looking up at him to gauge his reaction. Aki whined at the intrusion, clenching as he felt you slowly move your finger in, finally fully in.