Meddle About (+)

The pounding of the club music filled your ears as you stepped inside, weaving through the crowd with your friends as you made your way toward the bar for a drink to get the night started.

You went with your usual, chugging it down quickly before being whisked away to the dance floor, letting the music flow take over as you swayed along with your friends. You weren't sure which song was playing, nor did you care as your friend pushed another drink into your hand as you took a sip, holding it above your head as your body moved.

This was the first time you had gone out in months, following the end of an old relationship that you had decided to rid yourself of; your friends so kindly agreed that you deserved to go out and celebrate the newfound freedom of being single.

Get out there and meet someone they had convinced you while at your apartment a few days ago. It doesn't have to be serious; we can go out to the club and find someone for you to hook up with for the night.

You were hesitant initially, not having put yourself out there in a few years, but with some more convincing, you were set. A quick hookup was deserved, you believed, after being chained to one man for so long.

The friends who had accompanied you were busy glancing around the club, trying to find (in their terms) the perfect guy for you to go home with. You never pegged yourself to be the picky type, but all the men they'd point out were not up to your standards, even for a quick fling that you'd never see again.

You were three drinks in when you noticed him. Tall, long hair hanging loosely around his face, wearing a white button-up and dark jeans. It was quite an odd outfit for someone to wear to a club, but it caught your attention quickly. With a quick motion toward his direction, you left your friends, set on approaching him and making him your quick fuck of the night.

His gaze caught yours quickly as you slunk through the busy crowd to where he stood. Eyebrow quirked up as he gazed at you from head to toe before his mouth pulled into a crooked smile, hinting that he liked what he saw. Wordlessly, you grabbed his hand, pulling him out onto the dancefloor.

You turned and bent down as the two of you began to dance, letting the beat of the music take over once more as his hands moved to grip your hips, fingers digging into the plush skin as you grinded back onto him, smirking to yourself as you could feel the growing tent in his pants brush up against your ass with every movement.

His grip on your hips only tightened as the two of you continued to dance, moving back up so that your back was pressed to his chest as his hands moved up your body, fingers trailing across the skin of your waist before brushing against your chest.

You giggled, turning to face him with a fiery look in your eyes. "If you wanna feel me up, pretty boy, then we should head somewhere more private, right?" You cooed, bringing your hand up to trail across his jawline.

You could see his eyes light up as he bent down near your ear, his breath tickling your skin as he spoke. "Let's do that, then."

His hand laced with yours as you pulled him toward the club bathroom, checking to ensure it was empty before the two of you stepped inside, shutting the door and locking it behind you.

The man wasted no time pushing you against the door, hands trailing up to your chest again as he fondled your breasts, tweaking at your nipples through the thin fabric of your dress. You let out a soft whimper at the feeling, moving to lace your fingers through his hair as you tugged him down, smashing your lips to his.

He enthusiastically returned the kiss, his tongue sliding between your lips and brushing against yours. He kissed you like a starved man, almost devouring you as his hands moved back down to your hips, hiking the fabric of your dress to expose more of your skin to him. 

You gasped as you felt his fingers brush up against the soaked fabric of your thong, him using that chance to move his lips to your neck, suckling on your pulse point as he moved your thong to the side, gliding his fingers through your wet pussy. 

"So wet already, aren't you?" You heard his voice in your ear as he slid a finger inside, curling it and brushing it against your most sensitive spots. "You like getting fucked in a dirty bathroom like a slut?"

"Fuck, yeah, I do," you murmured breathlessly, bucking your hips into his hand as he slid a second finger in, scissoring your pussy open as his thumb began to draw languid circles on your clit. 

He chuckled, picking up the pace with his fingers as he moved to continue sucking marks into your skin, his free hand gripping the flesh of your ass as he did so. The sounds of your broken whimpers and sloppy sounds from your pussy filled the room as he began to circle your clit faster, warmth filling your body as you could feel the telltale signs of your orgasm rapidly approaching.

"You close?" He asked, licking up the skin of your neck with his tongue before gently nipping at your earlobe. "Can feel you clenching down on my fingers real nice. Gonna cum on my fingers like the slut that you are?"

You let out another whine, your head tilting back to press against the door as you began to feel your legs tremble. "Gonna cum for you," you slurred, hips stuttering. He chuckled again, crooking his fingers up again, causing the band in your abdomen to snap as you came. "Oh fuck," you drawled out, body twitching as your cum leaked down his wrist.

He worked you through your orgasm gently before he pulled his fingers out, sucking your cum off his fingers as he maintained eye contact with you. "You good for more?" He asked, placing both hands back on your hips as he looked down at you.

You nodded, your eyes meeting his. "I can take it," you murmured, moving your hands to undo his belt, pulling his pants and boxers down enough to release his cock as you gave it a few teasing strokes.

He let out a hiss as he lifted you, pressing you back against the door harsher as he gripped the back of your thighs, angling his cock before slowly sliding into you. You let out a soft whine at the stretch, feeling incredibly fuller than you ever have with anyone else.

"Fuck, your pussy's gripping me so tight, don't think I'm gonna last," he groaned, pulling out slightly before thrusting back in. Your hands flew to grab onto his shoulders as he set a pace, his hips slapping against yours as he drilled his cock into you. 

The slick sounds of movement filled the bathroom again as he fucked into you harder, the tip of his cock pressing up against your gspot with each thrust, causing your eyes to roll back as you clenched down on him once again, cumming on his cock with barely any warning.

He fucked you through your orgasm, pace beginning to grow sloppy as your lips connected with his once more in a messy kiss. You could feel his fingers tighten on the skin of your thighs as he let out a low moan against your mouth, pressing as far into you as you could as his orgasm hit, cum spreading against the walls of your pussy. 

The two of you paused for a moment before he gently helped you stand back on the ground, moving your thong back into place so you could feel the mixture of your cum and his building on the damp fabric.

You smoothed your dress out, turning to look in the mirror as you attempted to fix your hair as well, noticing the man doing the same. He turned to you as the two of you finished up, cocking his head to the side.

"What's your name, by the way?" He asked, stepping closer to you.

You laughed, telling him your name. "What's yours?" You asked after, stepping closer to him. 

"The name's Aki," he said smoothly, placing his hands on either side of you as he pressed you against the counter.

"Well, Aki," you said softly, trailing your finger up his chest before pressing it against his chin, pulling his face closer to yours with a sly smile. "Want to do this again sometime?"

Aki smirked back at you, grabbing your hand and pressing a kiss to your palm. "I would love to."