Eyes On Me (+)

Adding a large mirror to your shared bedroom with Aki has proven useful in many ways. You had bought it under the guise of wanting an easier way to try on new outfits after purchasing them, a way to make sure everything fit the way it was supposed to.

To put it nicely, the mirror eventually evolved into other uses. Late nights with Aki having you spread out on the bed, making sure you were looking into the mirror while he was taking you from behind, hand wrapped around your throat as he whispers a string of praises into your ear.

It was a sight for sore eyes, having to see how flushed your face gets when getting fucked. How sweat slicks your entire body as Aki drapes his over yours, how your eyes roll back into your head when you cum, Aki following suit with a low groan as your pussy milks him for everything he's got.

Even now, your cheeks burn when you use the mirror to look over your clothes. When Aki had asked one night if you wanted to watch yourself get fucked, you never imagined how much it'd spiral.

You never imagined how much harder he'd fuck you when he knew you could see. How his usually demure presence seemingly began to overwhelm you whenever the two of you chose to indulge in having sex in front of the mirror.

It brought on a new thrill, though. Seeing how worked up he'd get whenever you said you wanted to utilize the mirror. The glint in his eyes, how they'd darken almost immediately before he'd sling you over his shoulder and carry you to your bedroom; how quickly Aki would take you apart, not taking his time to drag it out like he usually would. 

Weeks of this routine have built up a new idea in your head. What if you switched it around on him? Made Aki watch in the mirror as you sat behind him, not letting him look away as you brought him to orgasm after orgasm?

So here you sat now, in front of the mirror with Aki between your legs, his hands bound behind his back as you slowly stroked his cock, nibbling at his neck. "How does it feel, baby?" You murmur, tugging at his earlobe with your teeth.

Aki let out a low moan instead of answering, trying to get you to quicken your pace as he thrust his cock up into your hand the best he could. You kissed down his neck once more, sucking a mark into the juncture of his neck and shoulder that would be sure to bloom into a bruise by morning.

"Already too fucked out to talk?" You laugh lowly, teasing his sensitive head with your thumb. "Now you know how it feels, though. To see yourself like this, all spread out for me to use."

He whined, legs twitching as you continued to tease him slowly, letting out a silent laugh as you could feel his wrists tug against the tie you had used to bind them together. His head fell back against your shoulder, panting slightly.

"No, baby," you murmur, sliding one of your hands up his neck before gripping his chin, forcing himself to look again. "Watch as I take you apart, just like you do to me, yeah?"

You watch Aki's face flush even deeper in the mirror as he glances back at his reflection. You grin, speeding up your movements even faster as you swipe your thumb across the tip of his cock once again. 

The only sounds that filled the room were the symphonies of soft whines and moans slipping from Aki's parted lips as well as the slick sound of your hand gliding up and down his twitching cock, using his precum as lube.

"You close yet, baby?" You hum, pressing your cheek to his as you meet his eye in the mirror. He nodded, cock twitching as he trusted up into your hand again, seeking more friction than what you were giving him.

"So-fuck-so close," he manages to choke out. "Wanna cum, please, give me more." His body arches against yours as you speed up your movements again, flicking your wrist as you near the tip of his cock. 

"Cum for me then," you command, speeding up your movements even quicker. A smirk curls on your lips as Aki gasps, his body shaking as he cums, thick white ropes of his release running down your hand as well as pooling on his stomach.

A quiet chuckle leaves your lips as you pull your hand away from his cock, bringing it up to his face as you grip his chin once more. "Now clean up for me, will you?"

Aki whimpers as he does as you say, tilting his head so that his eyes can meet yours as his tongue swirls around your fingers, sucking on them softly before you pull them out of his mouth. 

Your stomach twists with arousal as you watch him, a sick sense of pride washing over you as you see just how submissive you can get him, how you can get such a usually dominant man to crumble under your touch, under just a few words.

"You're so cute like this," you coo at him, your tone lacing into something more sultry as you move out from behind him, situating yourself on his lap as you slowly sink onto his still-hardened cock. "Now be a good boy, and let me use you again, okay?"

He groaned, head falling forward to rest on your shoulder as you began to bounce up and down on his cock, chasing pleasure for yourself. You let out a low moan as you angle your hips, allowing for the tip of his cock to brush against your spot with every movement of your body.

Aki pulled against the restraint around his wrists, wanting so desperately to touch you, to take hold of your hips and pound up into you, but you moved to grip his arms, giving him a pointed look as you began to ride him faster.

"No touching, baby," you speak, trying to hold your voice steady amidst the pleasure shooting through your core. He whined again, cock twitching inside of you as you continued to move. 

Your hands moved to grab his shoulders for support as you began to feel your orgasm building up, quickening your pace to hurl yourself over the edge. Euphoria spread across your body as you came, your pussy clenching down around his cock.

Aki groaned, resting his head on your shoulder again as the feeling of you tightening around him pushed him into another orgasm as well, his cock twitching as he filled your pussy with his cum. You moved slowly, working the two of you through your highs before you eventually stopped, staying still in his lap as you untied his hands, laughing softly when he immediately went to wrap his arms around your body, pulling you into his chest.

"We have to do it this way more often," you murmur against his chest, taking in a deep breath to steady your breathing finally.

He laughed, voice hoarse from everything as he ran his fingers through your hair. "Maybe once in a while," he concedes. "I prefer to be the one making you look, though."