Care to Join? (+)

"Be a good girl for us, alright?" Aki's voice cooed in your ear as he slipped your panties down your thighs, his thumb reaching up to brush over your clit.

If anyone had told you that you'd be in this situation, Aki's lithe body caging yours in as his fingers ran up your already soaked pussy, with Angel sitting off to the side of the bed, his hand slowly stroking his cock, you wouldn't believe them.

It was no secret that the two of them were sneaking around with each other, but when they both came to you a few days ago with a proposition, for you to join them, you found it hard to decline. Curiosity had gotten the better of you, the urge to know how exactly they did activities like this despite Angel not being able to be touched led you to almost enthusiastically agreeing to partake in their bedroom for one night.

"Spread your legs more, pretty. Want Angel to see how wet you are for us, don't you?"

You nodded meekly, spreading your legs wider as Angel carefully moved closer, his tongue darting out to lick his lips once he saw the slick gathering between your legs. He slowly reached a gloved hand out, gathering your slick onto his fingers before bringing them to his mouth, a soft groan leaving his lips at the taste of you.

"She tastes so sweet, Aki. Try it out," he said, moving back so Aki could slot himself back between your thighs once more.

Aki leaned down, pressing soft kisses to the insides of your thighs before licking a stripe up your pussy with his tongue, suckling on it for a few moments before pulling away. You whined at the loss of contact, your hips bucking up into the air.

"What do you think, Angel? Think she's been good enough for us to deserve me eating her out?" Aki purred, his gaze falling back to where Angel was situated.

Angel nodded, his hand finding its way back to his cock in preparation. "I'd say so."

Aki shot you a grin as he leaned back down, his tongue circling your clit as one of his fingers sunk into your cunt, pressing into your g-spot almost instantly. You moaned at the feeling, back arching up as he added a second finger, scissoring your pussy open as he continued to flick at your clit.

"You sound so good when you moan, pretty," Angel said from beside you, his strokes on his cock speeding up to match the pace at which Aki was fingering you. You let out a whimper at his words of praise, Aki letting out a hum of delight as your pussy clenched around his fingers.

You could feel the tightening in your lower abdomen grow as your orgasm crept up on you, one of your hands finding its way to Aki's hair as you pushed his face further into your cunt.

He let out a chuckle at your movements, speeding up the pace of his fingers as he began to suck harshly on your clit, hurtling you right into your orgasm.

A loud whine broke from your lips as you came, your pussy clenching down around Aki's fingers as he worked you through it, dipping his tongue down to lick up the cum that had leaked out of your hole.

He moved away from your cunt, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Turn around and face Angel for me, pretty. Want Angel to see your face as I fuck you."

You nodded, moving to turn over onto your hands and knees, now facing the other man as Aki lined his cock up with your pussy. "Want you to moan his name as I fuck you, can you do that for me?" He asked as he slowly began to slide into you.

"Y-yes sir," you muttered quietly as you brought your gaze up to meet Angel's, his face flushed a soft pink as he began to stroke his cock once more, his hair stuck to his face due to the slight sheen of sweat covering his forehead.

"Good fucking girl," Aki groaned as he pulled out before plunging his cock back into you. You whined, hands tightening on the bed sheets below you, your head falling as he picked up the pace. You felt one of Aki's hands grip your hair, pulling your head back up. "Keep looking at Angel for me, pretty. Watch him stroke his cock just for you."

Your eyes locked with Angel's, his pupils blown wide with lust as he picked up the pace on his cock, the tip weeping with his precum. You bit your lip as the tip of Aki's cock brushed past your cervix, your second orgasm of the night beginning to form.

"Doing so good for us, we knew you would," Angel panted out, his hand squeezing the tip of his cock before moving back down the base. You let out a moan at his words, your pussy clenching around Aki's cock.

"I'm close," you whimpered, teetering right on the edge of your orgasm. You felt your body get thrust forward as Aki picked up his pace, his balls slapping into your ass at the harshness.

"Cum at the same time as Angel, pretty. He's close too," he said as he leaned down next to your ear, his eyes drifting over Angel's body.

"F-fuck Angel," you moaned out as your orgasm came over you, your cunt soaking Aki's cock as you hit your peak, eyes never leaving Angel's face as he let out a low groan, his own orgasm hitting as spurts of his cum ran down his cock and onto his hand.

Aki's thrusts became sloppy before he pushed as far into you as possible, cumming deep inside of you. He rubbed soft circles into your hips as he slowly pulled out, a smirk on his face as he watched the mixture of his cum and yours leak out of your hole.

"You were so good for us, pretty. So glad you joined us," he said as he grabbed the towel that was to the side of the three of you, cleaning you up before he moved to carefully clean Angel up as well.

You were laid out between the two men, one of Aki's arms around your waist as one of Angel's wings covered the both of you, keeping himself a safe distance away yet feeling close at the same time.

"Join us again sometime," Angel asked, moving to softly brush your hair away from your face with one of his gloved hands.

You nodded as you looked at Aki before turning to Angel. "Anytime."