She's Perfect (+)

CW: exhibitionism/voyeurism, revenge cheating(?)

You all wanted a pt.2 to Better Than Me? with the reader getting their revenge on Aki, so ask, and you all shall receive <3. The reader gets back at Aki by fucking Angel while he watches (so it will be more centered on the reader/angel in this one, apologies if anyone doesn't like lol)

------

"You said he'd be here soon, right?" Angel murmured, brushing one of his hands gently across your face as his eyes glanced towards the door to the bedroom. "Do you want to get started now or wait?"

You shrugged, eyes glancing toward the door before trailing back to Angel, who was kneeling between your thighs, his other hand softly kneading at your plush skin. "We might as well start now; I can't imagine he'll be gone for too much longer. He'll be back for the main event."

Angel nodded, leaning down and softly brushing his lips against yours. "Just let me know if you want to stop at any point." You could not get another word out before his lips were on yours again, the hand on your thigh sliding up to your hip, the other still caressing your cheek.

Your arms moved to wrap around his neck, pulling his body down closer to yours as the kiss deepened, Angel's tongue gently running across your lower lip before you opened your mouth, allowing it to slip inside.

His kisses were soft, almost comforting compared to the ones you had come to know from Aki. Angel was still treating you with care, like you were something to be treasured despite the pace beginning to pick up, heat rising in your body at the feeling of his lips on yours.

Angel pulled away from your lips, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek before moving down, pressing opened-mouth kisses across the exposed skin of your neck, pulling the skin between his teeth and sucking softly as he left a hickey on your pulse point, causing a whimper to escape from your throat.

"Oh, you like that?" He cooed, shooting you a mischievous glance before resuming his actions, leaving a few more marks in his wake. He continued to press kisses to your throat as his hands began to slide under your shirt, thumbs tracing small circles on your skin as he pulled back, silently asking for permission to remove your shirt.

You gave a slight nod, shifting your body so he could slide the fabric over your head before tossing it onto the floor. You had decided to forego a bra for this occasion, wanting to speed things up as quickly as possible, which Angel seemed to appreciate.

He moved his hands up your waist, cupping your breasts as he flicked at your nipples. "You're breathtaking," he murmured, softly squeezing the flesh. "Could never imagine seeing this every day and still choose to disregard you."

You let out a soft whine as he leaned down, taking one of your nipples in his mouth as he began to suck, still pinching at your other nipple as he did so. The feeling of his tongue flicking over it caused your back to arch slightly, the stimulation causing sparks to run throughout your body.

Angel paused for a second, lifting his head as the two of you heard the familiar slam of a door, signaling that Aki was back. "Right on time," he grinned, looking back at you as he moved his hands back to your waist, massaging the skin once more as you waited for Aki to enter the bedroom.

It didn't take long; Aki entered the room and paused almost immediately as he took in the sight before him. "What the hell is this?" He spat, dropping his bag on the ground as he walked closer to you and Angel.