Let Mommy Take Care Of You (+)

CW: sub!bottom Aki, dom!top reader, loss of virginity (Aki), overstimulation, mommy kink, implied lactation kink.

I know these kinks aren't for everyone, but consider this a treat for kinktober xoxo.

------

There were many things you still didn't know about Aki despite working with him for a few months now. Your fellow devil hunter kept his personal life under wraps, only sharing occasional glimpses if you asked him a question.

You knew he cared for Denji and Power; that was evident with how much the two clung to him on missions or during after-work dinners. There were more minor details you knew, like the brand of cigarettes he preferred, that you'd always bring along as a backup in case any assigned missions got extended so he wouldn't run out.

Other things clued you into how he was as well. He always seemed more flustered around you if your clothing got torn during a mission or if you were down on your knees in front of him as you tended to any wounds he got on the lower half of his body.

Something was tugging in the back of your mind as you thought back to those last few instances. Aki was an attractive man, you had to admit to yourself. Surely, he had to have had the time to hook up with women, so why would he get so embarrassed and unable to look you in the eye whenever your skin was exposed? Whenever you were near him?

You tried to ignore those thoughts, knowing it was none of your business if he had those experiences. Yet you had to admit, picturing how he'd look flushed and messy underneath you did serve for great material whenever it was late at night, your hand pumping in and out of your pussy as the sound of his name was on the tip of your tongue.

The images of lacing your fingers through his dark hair, tugging at the strands as you would pull him closer to you, pressing your thighs tightly against the sides of his head as you'd grind against his face always brought an insatiable heat between your thighs.

Your favorite mental image, though? Having him spread out on your bed, his beautiful pale skin slick with sweat and cum as you rode him at a teasingly slow pace, wanting his blue eyes to be glazed over as he begged you to speed up, to let him cum inside your warm cunt.

Fantasies of what you could do to him were constantly running through your mind, even on your dual missions. Watching as you could catch a glimpse of the skin of his waist whenever he'd rush forward to slay another devil, building arousal in your stomach as you ran home afterward to relieve the throbbing between your legs.

It all came to a head when the two of you were on a mission in Kyoto; Public Safety only paying for one hotel room, causing you guys to share. It didn't bother you in the slightest; it was still better than any other times you had to have out-of-town accommodations. There were two separate beds, at least, so you didn't have to share.

You were stepping out of the shower, cleaned from all the blood and sweat staining your body as you walked out into the room with no shame, just the flimsy hotel towel wrapped around you. Aki was sitting on his bed, eyes lingering on your still-damp skin as you made your way over to your bed, letting out a huff as you flopped backward.

"Like what you see?" You laugh as you catch his eyes lingering on your body once again. "You know, anytime I'm slightly exposed around you, you get all flustered like this. Have you never seen a woman nude before?"

Aki's face flushed a deeper red at your words as he quickly turned to look at the floor. "No, I haven't," he stammered out. "Haven't, um, haven't gotten the chance before."

"Oh?" You coo, sitting up on your bed as you turn to face him. "Would you like to?"

You heard a sharp intake of breath from him as his eyes carefully trailed over your body again before meeting your eyes. "Are you sure?" He said meekly. "You'd do that for me?"