You Can Take It, Can't You? (+)

Your back arched up off the bed as Aki swirled his tongue around your clit, humming in delight as he licked up the slick that was leaking out of your pussy. He had been at it for an hour now, pulling as many orgasms from your spasming cunt as much as he possibly could.

He absolutely reveled in how he could make you so undone, so pliant with just his tongue, his hands gripping your thighs harsh enough to leave marks as he kept them pressed down, wanting to keep you nice and open for his enjoyment.

You couldn't keep your whimpers contained as he wrapped his lips around your clit and sucked, the overstimulation driving you insane. One of your hands was up behind your head, clutching the pillow until your knuckles turned white, the other gripping his topknot, pushing him further into your cunt as he slipped two of his fingers inside, curling them upwards until he brushed against your gspot, a loud moan escaping your body as he did so.

"Fuck" you whined as he pushed his fingers in faster, harder. His gaze moved up, his eyes meeting yours, pupils dilated so much you could barely see the blue of his irises.

Aki chuckled as he pulled his mouth away from your cunt, the whole lower half of his face gleaming with your slick. "You can take it baby," he cooed at you as he continued pumping his fingers in and out of your hole. "Be a good girl for me and cum on my tongue again, yea? Then I'll give you my cock."

All you could do was shakily nod your head as you whined again, your grip on his hair not letting up as he went back down, attaching his lips to your clit one more. You could feel the heat of your orgasm approaching quickly again, the coil in your abdomen threatening to snap once more.

Your hips bucked up as Aki's fingers hit your gspot once more, a long drawn out moan slipping out as he gave one last, harsh suck to your clit, your orgasm rushing over you. "C-cumming," you whined as your eyes rolled into the back of your head, your cum splashing out of your pussy all over Aki's face and the bedsheets as he worked you through it.

The tremors of your orgasm finally wanned as he pulled back, sucking your cum off of his fingers before he moved to lean above you, cupping your cheek with his clean hand. "So good for me, baby," he murmured as he placed a chaste kiss on your lips. "Love it when you squirt all over my face."

You could only whimper as you looked up at him, your eyes glossed over as you watched him align his cock with your cunt, swiping the tip through the slick. He pushed in slowly, a small groan leaving his lips as he could feel your cunt wrap around his cock, dropping his head into the crook of your neck.

His hips stilled as he bottomed out, giving you a few moments to adjust to his girth. You wrapped your legs around his hips, trying to fuck yourself on his cock once the burn of the stretch had subsided, hinting that you were ready for him to move.

Aki leaned back up as he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in your cunt, slamming back into you quickly. You moaned as he continued the brutal pace of his thrusts, his cock brushing up against your cervix with every movement. "You're taking my cock so well, baby. You always do," he groaned, one of his hands gripping your hip as the other dragged up your body, his fingers wrapping around your throat.

Your cunt clenched down on his cock after he slowly tightened his grip on your throat, pressing in enough so that your head was starting to get fuzzy-just how you liked it. He grinned as he took in your fucked out expression, tongue lolling out of the side of your mouth as tears leaked out of your eyes.

"Such a slut for me, aren't you?" He cooed, angling his hips up so he could assault your gspot. "What a good little cocksleeve, letting me use you like this."