118-(special chapter) Halloween!!!

Start from the beginning

Sunghoe: Fuck all of u I'm gonna be Sophia the First

Love 😘: ...
we're being disney princesses
I'ma be Jasmine 😍

Junjii: Guys Sophia the First isn't a disney princess..

Love 😘: shaddup

Junjii: Bro i should be Anna

Yoojungg: I'M ELSA

Hot gay: i should be Aurora
she is literally the exact opposite of me

Sixty-NINE: wait i wanna be Cinderella

Yongsue: I WANNA BE MULAN

Sunghoe: ok then it's settled
get ready hoes

~
"Wookjin, Jisung, and Yongsoo's room"

"Wassup bitches I'm Cinderella!!" Wookjin came out with a blonde wig and a long ass blur dress with sparkles. He also came out with glass slippers from who knows where.

"Where the fuck did u get all this cause last time I checked Junhyung got u a old lady costume from party city," Jisung said while getting his outfit ready.

"Umm don't ask. I may or may not have been planning this day for like forever," Wookjin looked at himself in the mirror, "Guys I actually look like Cinderella."

"BRO I'M SO MULAN LOOK AT MEE!!" Yongsoo came out with an actual Mulan costume and the black haired wig Junhyung got him.

"Okkk damn Yongsoo you're so fine," Jisung literally had sparkles in his eyes,"Ok move aside I'm gonna change."

They waited for Jisung to change for like 10 minutes for some reason. Honestly they were kinda getting scared so Wookjin was about to go to the door and bang on it. And then he actually ended up doing it.

"Jisung!! You good?" Wookjin banged on the bathroom door.

"I'm shitting!!"

"Oh my fucking god I want my candy hurry the fuck up!!" Yongsoo whined.

~
"Taeyeob and Kyubin's room"

"Taeyeob can I borrow that pink sparkly dress Junhyung got u? The poofy one," Kyubin asked.

"Yeah it's in the closet somewhere," Taeyeob changed into his Elsa outfit with the wig and everything,"I look so good!!" Taeyeob flipped his hair back.

"Wait u actually look good like u were literally made to be Elsa!!"

"Oh my god thank youuu"

"Wait how do I look?!!!" Kyubin said after putting on the dress.

"You look so freaking hot how is this possible," Taeyeob came up and kissed Kyubin on the cheek.

"You too," Kyubin smiled.

~
"Sungho and Junhyung's room"

"Stop why do you actually have the costume," Junhyung questioned.

"I have actually had this in my closet since moving in with Wookjin for some reason and I actually have no fucking clue why I bought it," Sungho explained.

"The hell? And I never noticed it?"

"Apparently. Anyways, how do I look??" Sungho twirled.

"You look drop dead gorgeous like I'm actually about to faint because of how good you look," Junhyung stated.

"Thank you baby," Sungho smiled,"Ok now go change I wanna see you as Anna with unicorn hair." and then Sungho came to the sudden realization of,"Oh my god I can braid your hair!!"