68-(special chapter) Taeyeob's birthday special!!!

"Friends"

Hot gay: Guys
It's Taeyeob's birthday!!

Sunghoe: Happy birthday Taeyeob

Yongsue: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYEOB!!!

Yoojungg: Ty ty
Guys we're having a karaoke party
And you cannot say ANYTHING

Love 😘: You want me to bake a cake?

Yoojungg: We have the hello kitty marshmallow cake

Sixty-NINE: Junhyung
You have to come over

Junjii: I'm not going
I'm sorry

Hot gay: You're saying that because of Sungho aren't you?

Junjii: ...

Yoojungg: Bitch idc if you don't wanna come bc of Sungho
You're going

Junjii: Fine I'm coming

~

A knock on the door. Who can that be? Junhyung obviously. And since they knew it was Junhyung, they forced Sungho to open the door.

"Why everytime I come here you're opening the door?" Junhyung complained.

"Because they force me to. Now come in before I push you," Sungho rolled his eyes.

"Ok damn don't gotta be so harsh"

The two walked to the living room where everyone else was, just to see Kyubin literally twerking, Wookjin, Jisung, and Yongsoo cuddling on the couch, and Taeyeob watching Kyubin twerk, very intensely.

"KYUBIN WHAT THE FUCK," Junhyung yelled.

"I'm sorry! I did not know that you would see that," Kyubin apologized while sitting down next to Taeyeob.

"Bitch everyone is in this one room and you expect everyone not to see you?" Wookjin said.

"Ok but Kyubin was kinda hot twerking not gonna lie," Taeyeob winked.

"Guys shut up. It took much convincing for my boyfriend to let me hang out with y'all again," Sungho stated.

"You're lying," Yongsoo says while getting out of the endless cuddling from Jisung and Wookjin.

"I'm not"

"Sungho for my birthday you're breaking up with him," Taeyeob stood up and slapped Sungho for absolutely no reason,"That should knock some sense into you."

"That hurt you bitch!" Sungho tackled Taeyeob.

"Guys break it up oh my god," Junhyung pulled them away from eachother,"Me and Sungho do not fight like this."

"Yes you do. Be fucking for real," Jisung disagreed.

"Guys can we just have Taeyeob's karaoke party in peace," Kyubin said.

"Yes we can. Ok guys I'm going first," Taeyeob took one of the karaoke mics and started picking a song.

Taeyeob chose "start" by NotTheOnlyOne's Yooyoung. It also happened to be Yooyoung's birthday as well.

~

"WE CAN START START START AGAIN," Taeyeob sang.

"TAEYEOB MARRY ME!" Kyubin shouted.

~
It was now Sungho's turn to sing. He chose to sing "cause" by NotTheOnlyOne's Sie.

"CALL ME BY YOUR NAME"

Junhyung watched Sungho sing and dance passionately. He always loved the way Sungho sang and danced. Maybe that was why he fell in love with him.

~