11 | ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴇꜱ

"Ahaha!" Neo's joyous laugh echoed throughout the bunker as Bulkhead drove him around in his truck form, Miko riding shotgun and him on his roof. They weren't going as fast as he could, but it was enough for Neo to experience a new level of speed he'd never felt before.

"You like that buddy?" All Bulkhead received as a response was the elated laughter of the youngling. It had been just over a week since he was formally introduced to the bots, and now, he was a lot more open and cheerful.

They gave him lots of little things to mimic and play with! The little organic showed him, um, games? Yes, that's what they called them. Games! He really liked games. The yellow mech... Bumbee? They had hard names... He'll just call him Bee! Bee spoke funny. It was a bit like his warbles and clicks! He liked Bee.

Cee, the femme, was a little bit scary. She seemed to be sad about something, often leaving home to go "scouting". Neo did not know what that was, but she was always a little more upset when she returned. But she relaxed when she saw him, and she was really nice, too!

When Oppi and Ratchet were busy she would play with Neo! He liked mimicking her guns, though the fact that he had scared her the first time he showed her.

.

"Whoa, Neo, cannons down!" She quickly deformed her guns, making her way to Neo who'd snuck into the training room.

"Cannon?" Neo, ever confused, pointed to the mini-gun he'd made. It was a fully functioning mini-gun, too, multiple since he'd made them with his head cables. They were prepped to attack at any second. Arcee could clearly see the energy building within it, and with a twitch, it would go off.

"Yeah, your cannons." She showed him hers again, and she could tell he understood. When she deformed hers, he did the same, his cables returning to their passive states.

Neo was positively glowing with excitement. "Yay! Cannon!" He tested the transformation, effortlessly switching from his newest attack mode to his passive again before looking at Arcee. "Cannon?"

"You want me to teach you how to use them?"

"Yes!" He'd learned that this was the word used to confirm things. He really, really wanted to know how they worked! They were scary before, but seeing her practice with them made them seem a bit fun, too.

Arcee was uncertain though.

"Pweeaaseeee?"

And it was like this, watching those big blue eyes whirl, that she caved in and started teaching him the basic of basics when it came to his cannons.

.

Neo had lessons with her every so often when she returned from scouting, and it was so much fun! Boom! And Pow! It was bright and loud, but since he knew what it was, it wasn't as scary!

However, he had to be careful not to use his blasters in the medbay. Ratchet was really upset when he did, and that was very scary. He didn't like it when the old mech was mad. If it was small enough, he could make a new tool for him with his cables and detach it. His cables grew back with a bit of energy use, though that always left him super hungry.

To say Ratchet was shocked was an understatement. The mech had the child in the lab for a whole slew of different tests for an entire week trying to figure out how, why, and when he'd gained that ability. No other Cybertronian could grow back limbs. Of course, they could make replacements depending on their specific model, but never could they naturally replace their parts as Neo had displayed.

It was another facet of his strange frame type that left the mech fascinated. Though Neo was just confused since he'd always been able to do that.

"Always full of surprises, huh, little one." By then, Ratchet had forgotten what he was even upset about.