Characters

1. Kim Seokjin

 Kim Seokjin

Age: 30

He's an architect and has his own business. He's shy and an introvert. He opens up to only those whom he really trusts. In the family he has only his younger siblings, who are actually his cousins. But he loves them more than anything in the world.

2. Lee Bongsoo

(I'm not giving a fix image on how she looks. Even if I google beautiful Korean girls it shows actresses and idols. And I don't want to make it a ship with Jin. It's an imaginary character so you can imagine what you want her to look like.)

Age: 30

She's a very bubbly and happy go lucky girl. She's a professor at the university where Jin's cousins go. She's a hopeless romantic and wishes that some day she'll find her prince charming and live happily ever after.

3. Jeon Jungkook

 Jeon Jungkook

Age: 20

He's one of the cousins of Seokjin. Has a twin sister and he loves both of them very much. He is the heartthrob of his university and all the girls go crazy for him.

4. Jeon Jungmi

 Jeon Jungmi

Age: 20

She is Jungkook's twin sister and is only one minute younger than him. She has the same kind of personality like Jin. She's shy and an introvert. And she's a total nerd. She loves both her brothers the most in the world.

There are other side characters who will be introduced when they appear in the story.

Enjoy!

Please vote :)

Borahae💜