32. Hate you Pervert!

Comincia dall'inizio

Omg! You're drooling! Am I shirtless in your dreams? *smirk emoji*

And it goes on and on..and I smiled like a retard when reading them. I should get ready to go to school. So, I'll read the rest in school.. With a heavy heart, I decided to close the inbox.

When I was about to press the back button, my eyebrows furrowed when I saw a text preview. It was sent at night 5 from Taemin. I pressed the open button and as soon as I read it, my face turned bright red and my eyes widened. I cringed so much. THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!!

By the way.. I finally found out the mystery behind your white shirt..It's pink today right?..*smirk emoji*

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!!! OOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAA!!!! I immediately looked down and I just noticed that the first two buttons of my shirt was unbuttoned...and he's right..I'm wearing a pink colo-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!THIS IS REALLY SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!

TAEMIN! YOU PERVERTED OUTER SPACE HUMAN BEING FROM THE PLANET OF MOLESTERS!!

How can i even talk with him??? I'm 200% sure that he would definitely bring up this topic when I speak with him again and HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND?! That would feel dawn awkward!!! And I just can't believe the fact that I just exposed my bra to him!!!!!!

I walked to school silently and I was the victim of many stares. Some glared and some even showed faces!!! There were loud chatters going around and I was there in it. What wrong with them today??

Don't you think she's a slut? She says she loves Taemin and when he is away she flirts with Kai! I've never seen a person who is this slutty!

WHAT?! I'm being paired up with whom????? Kai?!! This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

I didn't mind about the stares anymore. I feel weird when I hear them speaking about me and Kai together. These people are really jobless. And then the guy appeared.

"Hi!" I said to Kai while flipping pages cause I'm sure he won't reply.

"Hi~" he said with a smile. Did I see it right? Did he smile? You mean he just S.M.I.L.E.D at me?!

I stood there agape and he chuckled again. What am I seeing? Is this a dream?

I feared that I was the only one who's shocked but when I looked around I realized that my assumption was wrong. Almost everyone in the class were motionless. Some were with the same expression as me.

"You're not going to the class?" He shook me.

"A-Ah...Y-Yes.." I stuttered as I was flustered and got up.

When I was about to leave the class, Jonghyun entered the class. He looked pale and he was coughing continously.

"Yah..What happened to you?" Key asked him.

"Blame that person" his eyes landed on the blonde girl.

"Why? What did Alice do to you?" Key asked more but Jonghyun simply stared at Alice while she stared back with her signature poker face.

"I waited 6 hours in the park yesterday night, hoping you'll come" he spoke to her.

"I never said I would come" she replied short and went back to her work.

"Do you think it's easy for a person to stand in the snow straight for six effing hours!" He raised his voice and everyone in the room had a mini heart attack by his sudden outburst including me.

But Alice was the only person who never bothered about his presence and continued reading her novel. That made Jonghyun more and more angry and he quickly approached her and grabbed her forcibly by her wrist. Alice looked at him shocked.