Special: Chapter 1

Gumball sat on his bed that night not being able to sleep. He watched his phone, randomly scrolling through various apps to keep him busy till he would be able to fall asleep. He sighed. Everything was boring him to death and he still couldn't sleep. Then suddenly he heard soft taps on his window. He thought he was imagining it at first but the taps came again. Gumball got up from his bed and walked to the window. When he moved the curtain to see what the sounds were, he was met with a face he didn't see in months. " what the hell? What are you doing here?! How are you ever here?!" Gumball was shocked. He yelled in a whisper while scanning the figure outside his window. " Are you going to let me in or are you just going to let me stay out here in the cold night?" Drayson asked. He smirked as he tapped the window. Gumball let him in his room. What was he doing here in Elmore? Of course he was happy to see him, he hasn't seen him in months.

Once Dray got into the room Gumball closed the window. " can you tell me how you're here and not tell m –" he was cut off. Dray pulled him closer as he gave Gumball a kiss he hasn't had in a long time and in an instant Gumball gave up on asking Dray questions. He melted in his boyfriend's arms as he kissed him back. He reached his own arms around Drays neck trying to hold himself up. Dray wrapped his arms around Gumball's waist pulling him up. When Gumball broke the kiss to take a quick breath Dray took that as an opening. He softly bit Gumball's bottom lip before sliding his tongue into his mouth. Gumball didn't expect that, he moaned into the kiss. His temperature was rising more and more. This was too much for him to handle the moment Dray came back but he didn't dare stop him. He wants to be embraced by his boyfriend. Before he knew it Gumball was laying down on his bed with Dray was right on top of him. " you seem way too into this Gumball. Did you want me that bad while I was gone?~" Dray smirked as he took off his shirt. " what? N -" Gumball didn't know what to say. " Don't lie!" Dray reached down under Gumballs shirt, softly trailing his hand up lifting the shirt. Gumball trembled under Drays touch. Dray leaned over, inching closer and closer to Gumball. Their lips inches away from each other other. " you're so naughty Gumball... Dreaming about me like this!"

*GASP* Gumball sat up from his bed quickly. He panted as he tried to regain his breath. "What is happening to me? I've been having these kinds of dreams more often lately... And it's embarrassing!" Gumball sighed wiping the little sweat on his forehead. He got out of his bed and went straight to the bathroom. Maybe a shower would help him wake up. He had school that morning to prepare for. As soon as he finished his shower his phone rang. He picked it up and put it on loudspeaker so he can dry himself. " hello?" He answered. " Good morning Gumdrop!" Dray said over the phone. "Ew! Don't call me that! And what is wrong with your voice? Why do you sound so..."

"Sexy? Yeah I know. My morning voice is incredibly irresistible." Dray teased. " I'm joking. I can't see you but I bet you're rolling your eyes. I just haven't slept yet. I pulled an all-nighter doing an assignment, so I called you before I pass out from exhaustion. What are you up to?" Dray asked. Gumball was walking all over the room trying to find clothes to wear. " I'm getting ready to go to stupid school and I can't find clothes to wear." He rummaged through his closet. It's times like these that gumball wishes he'd clean his room. "Oooh! So you're on the phone with me ... Naked? Send me a picture, oh wait, let's switch to video call!" Dray said on the phone. " stop being a pervert! .... Ah damn!" Gumball yelled. "What is it?" Dray asked. "I'm looking outside my window" Gumball said picking up the phone. "And..?" Dray asked. "And the school bus just left." Dray laughed on the phone. " Gumball, seriously how are you even a senior?" Gumball just sighed. Even he doesn't know. "I gotta run to school, literally." Dray laughed again. " ok call you later... Gumdrop!" Gumball rolled his eyes. "I said stop it with that name!" Dray didn't listen. " I think it's growing on me. Bye Gumball!"  With that the call ended.