Prologue - Part 1

Lust Ring 

In the palace that belongs to the King of Lust, we see the living room with a blue fire lightning up the fireplace and a TV on, showing the yearly contest that takes place in the Greed Ring and was the tenth Clown Pageant to be the King of Greed's big brand figure. A figure was watching the contest with a frown and rested their hand on their head while humming yet showing a concerning look for someone or two at the ring. We see who the said figure is a beautiful tall woman with long pink with magenta tip hair and magenta colored eyes with long pink eyelashes. She had deep pale skin colored and pointed ears to show more of her demonic features. Her figure was a seductive beauty that could capture attention to be lusty or jealous of. 

Her attire was a very revealing pink dress that showed off her figure, low tight on her chest to show off her cleavage a bit on a very thin piece of pieces, and had pink heels. 

This was Amaryllis, a very powerful succubus demon and Queen of Lust Ring/Queen of Lust, being the wife of Asmodeus

This was Amaryllis, a very powerful succubus demon and Queen of Lust Ring/Queen of Lust, being the wife of Asmodeus. She is also a top model with her close friend - Lilith. 

And yes, Amaryllis is aware of Fizzarolli due to Asmodeus, entering this three-way relationship was very hot in her opinion. She does love her husband and their lover greatly. She was watching the contest and enjoying seeing Fizza's performance with a giggle & smile on her face of Fizza standing up to that fat bag of spider shit. 

Now Amaryllis would have gone with her husband and their lover but someone had to watch over the Lust Ring. She was often the business parnter when Asmodeus was away on certain things, having their businesses and ring run according to their desires & plans. And she dislikes that piece of shit - Mammon overall. She will never be in the same room, building, or heck, the ring with that shit. She did tell her husband that she enjoys the feathers rather than the spider's self. 

"Plus, Lilith had a modeling session again in Lust. No way, I was missing that out," Amaryllis thought while now being worried for Asmodeus and Fizza as the big secret was out now. 

Amaryllis was very concerned now that Mammon might undermine Asmodeus with the excuse that he shamed their King & all of Hell together. Then suddenly she felt the demonic scent and aura of her lovers at the palace, getting up and rushing at them, hugging her lovers to their surprise and regaining themselves. 

"Easy, Amy baby. It's alright," Asmodeus assured his wife with a smile on his face.

 It's alright," Asmodeus assured his wife with a smile on his face