I came out of my thoughts when Jungkook Sir placed two pens and a blank writing book on the table in front of both of us and told us in a cold voice. "Whatever I say to both of you, write it down in this notebook." 

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

When I saw that both of them did not make any movement, I added and placed the order in a stern voice, "Hm, ok, pick up this pen and paper from the table."

"There is some phylactery here; listen carefully so that none of you get into trouble with me, and you have to test my toughness," I told them in a serious tone while warning both of them.

When both of them nodded and replied in the affirmative, I continued my point: "Whatever I will say, I will say it slowly and comfortably while repeating my quote twice so that both of you do not face any problems in writing."

"Do not do anything wrong while writing, thinking that I will not know if both of you have chatted about something. I am going to read your writing carefully. And after that, after repeating this to both of you 10 times, you will write this as a punishment, as if both of you will not be able to tolerate physical punishment, then both of you will have to do this."

I added, in my coldest tone, "End, last of all, both of them have to memorize these words and say in front of me, If something stormy goes wrong, then both of them will die today by my hands

I added, in my coldest tone, "End, last of all, both of them have to memorize these words and say in front of me, If something stormy goes wrong, then both of them will die today by my hands."

I finished giving my information and then looked at both of them while holding back my laughter when Woojin said something in a scary and funny manner.

Woojin said to Yn while hitting her playfully on the shoulder, "Look, Yn! Sir is saying that he is not punishing both of us physically because we are already in pain, so we will not be able to bear it now, but the funny thing is that Sir is threatening to kill us with his own hands." Catching JK's false threat, Woojin unknowingly made it funny and said that perhaps he has forgotten that he is not in such a situation right now because trouble is looming. 

[WOOJIN'S POV]

I made fun of Sir's warnings, considering them funny, which is normal for us. I laughed and looked at Yn, who was smiling a little, but why a little? As if she were hiding her laugh. She is controlling her laughter by pressing her mouth. I gulp hard in fear and look at JK sir when I remember my seriously terrible situation. 

My fear increases even more when I see Jungkook sir cracking his fingers in anger to make a pop sound while writhing with a cold expression.

I'm breathing heavily in fear as Sir walks towards me with a blank expression. I don't know what. Is he angry? I'm going to get beaten by his hands again. Is he taking the joke seriously? Is he thinking that I misbehaved with him? Which is not true; I was just having fun. Am I going to get into even more trouble?

I don't know what his intention is; I just hide behind Yn out of fear when he calmly but in cold manners moves towards me. 

"Woojin, come out from behind her," he ordered in a dominating tone.