Chapter 56- Rabbit

Start from the beginning

One of them stops walking so that he can walk beside me, his name is Orion. 

His hand slowly creeps around my waist and he pulls me close to him. I tense up quickly and try to get out of his grasp but he digs his nails into my waist. 

I groan quietly in pain. "You're claimed next time we find a house." I don't respond, my heart just pounds faster in my ears. 

His hand releases from my waist and I scoot significantly further away from him. 

I feel a hand grab my butt so I whirl around and punch them right in the jaw. 

Damn it, why'd I do that?

A man named Tony's head quickly jerks back as my knuckles collide with his mouth. 

He spits out blood and glares at me with so much anger in his eyes that I take a small step back. 

"Don't fuckin' touch me." I warn. "Did you just punch me?" His voice is angry, appalled. 

"Don't fucking touch me." I repeat. 

I feel a sharp pain course through my nose as he punches me. A mix of cold and warm liquid begins to form in my nose before leaking out crimson red. 

"You wanna repeat that again?" He inches closer to me. 

"Don't. Fucking. Touch me." 

Thud

Another punch lands on my jaw as I jerk my head to the left, pain courses throughout my face though when I look back at him, my eyes are still narrowed.

"I'll touch you whenever I so please." His eyes go from mine to my bra. "Take that off." He orders. 

I scoff, "No." 

"Take it off." This time, he says it more firmly. 

"Now, now, Orion. Let's not make her too uncomfortable." Joe declares. He walks over to Orion and puts his hand on his shoulder. "You can claim her but you can't tell her what to do." 

I roll my eyes, "Because that's so much worse than raping me." I mutter. 

"Hey." Joe warns, "I'm trying to help you out here. And just because I haven't had my turn yet doesn't mean I'm not going to." 

I clench my jaw and fists. My knuckles turn white and my nails dig into my hand from the anger I'm trying so hard to contain. 

"I claim you when we get to the next house," Joe says. "Orion already claimed me, pervert." 

Joe smirks and leans in to whisper in my ear, "Well I didn't hear it now did I?" 

"Yo!" Someone's voice comes from the distance. "What?" Joe yells back. "C'mere! You're gonna wanna see this!" Joe tosses his head back and groans before running to catch up to the rest of the group, I follow but I follow slower. 

Everyone slows to a walk as what they are looking at finally comes into view. 

A man is sitting crisscrossed in the middle of the road. His face is hidden and he's slouched sadly. 

"Well lookit here." Joe queries. The man slowly looks up and looks at Joe.

The man looks like,

Daryl.

A sense of relief washes over me, quickly replaced by fear. 

He's gonna see me like this.

Everyone surrounds him as he looks back at his feet. Joe steps closer but Daryl suddenly punches Joe in the face and stands up.