Chapter 40 - Rampage

Start from the beginning

"I........"

"........aah, Tohka......you woke up." When Tohka raised her eyebrows while mumbling, she could hear that weak voice.

After lifting her face, she saw Miku in a sliced apart limited Astral dress standing up while breathing heavily as if to protect Tohka. There were several bruises and cuts on her white skin; she was literally wounded all over. It was a mystery that she was able to stand with both her legs.

After lifting her face, she saw Miku in a sliced apart limited Astral dress standing up while breathing heavily as if to protect Tohka. There were several bruises and cuts on her white skin; she was literally wounded all over. It was even a mystery that she was able to stand with both her legs.

"Miku! A-are you okay........!?"

"Yes..........somehow. Tohka, it's good to see you're.....oka-" Right in the middle of her words, Miku fell to her knees and collapsed. Tohka ran to her quickly and supported her body.

"Get a hold of yourself, Miku! Miku!"
After Miku smiled weakly in response to Tohka's voice, she closed her eyes. At the same time, she lost all her strength in her body and went limp. It looks like she fainted.

And at that moment. She could hear the sound of wreckage getting stepped on in the front direction.

When she looked over there. She found a death god in dark gray armor.

"Tobiichi----Origami......!!"

She called the girl's name with hatred. As if to respond to her voice, Origami sent an indifferent glance at Tohka.

Kurumi choked between her hand, and Yuzuru and Kaguya have collapsed a little further away from her. It seems all of them of them were still conscious but, both their bodies were covered with wounds like Miku and it looked so painful that it made Tohka want to look away in reflex.

All three of them were showing signs of a fierce battle during the time Tohka was unconscious. Most likely, they were protecting the defenseless Tohka from Origami.
After Tohka clenched her teeth, she laid Miku's body down gently and stood up with Sandalphon in her hands.

"You bastard..........why would you do this...!?"

"I don't understand your question." Origami did not move her expression at all and replied back.

"All of you are Spirits--- disasters killing this world; an existence threatening humanity. That reason is enough. Don't make me say this again." After she said that, she tightened her grip around Kurumi's neck.

"N-ngh...Ori...gami-san...why-"

"............."

After Origami brought her eyebrows closer, she poured more strength into her hand and a painful voice leaked out Kurumi's throat.

However, Origami did not bother about it and readied the laser blade in her right hand to thrust it into Kurumi's head.

"You bastard......!"

Tohka shouted and prepared Sandalphon. But- faster than a beat, there were two shadows flying towards Origami- It was Kaguya and Yuzuru. They were also buried in the wreckage, but they charged towards Origami with their giant lance and pendulum while a crazy amount of blood gushed out of their bodies.

"What are you doing to Kurumi, Origamiiii!!"
"Anger. Let go of her immediately."

Kaguya's and Yuzuru's eyes turned bloodshot and they attacked Origami like devils. Maybe Origami could not take on the sudden attack; Kaguya's lance passed through Origami's Territoy and damaged a part of her CR-unit. Yuzuru's pendulum followed Kaguya's attack, striking Origami by her feet, making her stance unsteady.