32. Lifting the Mjölnir - Reacts

The character lifting the Mjölnir

Tony

"Woah, woah, you're telling me you can lift Pointbreak's hammer but I can't?" Tony asked with disbelief.

You smirk as you swing the hammer around in the air with ease.

"Fuck's sake," Tony muttered.

"Ohhh, Cap doesn't like that like that kind of language," you replied, putting the hammer down. "Feel free to try again."

Tony stood up with an arrogant air. You moved out of the way to let Tony grab the handle and pull it.

"Aw you son of a bitch, move!" he muttered angrily to the Mjölnir that refused to lift.

"Simple, you aren't worthy," you chuckled, sitting down where Tony was just sat.

Steve

"Looks like someone else is worthy," Steve said with a laugh.

"Else?" you asked, swinging the Mjölnir in the air.

"Here, let me try," Steve suggested, standing up.

You sighed and put the hammer back on the table, smirking. You stood back as you expected him to try and fail. Steve put his hand around the handle and attempted to lift it. Your smirk faded a little as you saw it shift an inch. Thankfully, he couldn't move it any more and didn't seem to notice the Mjölnir's slight movement.

"Seems like you were wrong Capsicle," you laughed. "Must be all the time you spent frozen!"

Steve looked at you with mock irritation.

"Don't make me throw my shield at you," he warned.

"Alright Capsicle."

Natasha

You saw Natasha's eyes widen with shock as you lifted the Mjölnir with ease.

"Shocked, Romanoff?" you asked.

She shifted her position on the couch, before replying, "I didn't realise you were worthy of ruling Asgard."

She took a sip of her beer.

"You wanna have a go?" you asked her.

She shook her red head.

"No," she drew out the 'o'. "That's not a question I need answering."

"Aw, come on Nat," you urged. "At least try."

"You're not gonna change my mind, Y/L/N."

"You could be worthy and just have given up the chance?"

You put the hammer back down on the table.

"And what if I can't lift it?" Natasha challenged.

Sighing, you gave up.

Clint

He laughed as you lifted the Mjölnir, the amount of alcohol he'd consumed making him act out of character.

"Thor, you've got a competitor!" he called out.

"Maybe you'd like to try Barton?" you suggested with a smirk.

"Ahhh, of course!" he replied loudly.

He put the bottle of beer he was drinking down on the table harshly, before standing up and sauntering over. You put the hammer back on the table, before sitting down. Clint groaned as he tried to lift it, clearly expecting it to move for him. He tried and tried, occasionally swearing at it, but it didn't move.

"I guess you were right," you chuckled. "I'm the challenger."

"Ohh shut up you," Clint walked back to his seat and picked up the beer again.

Rolling your eyes, you took the beer from him saying, "You're not getting drunk again!"

Bruce

Bruce stuttered in shock as you lifted Thor's Mjölnir.

"Jeez, that's..." he trailed off. "Are you sure you're not using magic or anything?"

You laughed, shaking your head.

"You're welcome to try, with all your strength and physics knowledge," you suggested, placing the hammer back on the table.

Bruce nodded and went over to the Mjölnir. You expected him to lift it, you expected him to be worthy of it.

"If you can lift it with absolutely no problem," Bruce started, trying and failing to lift it. "I should be able to."

You smiled at him encouragingly, but inwardly knew it wouldn't move.

Thor

Thor just gaped at you as you lifted the Mjölnir with ease and swung it around in the air.

"So...?" he trailed off confused.

You hid a laugh at his confused state.

"You are worthy?"

"Must be," you smirked.

Thor stood up and took the hammer from you, swinging it around a few times.

"Looks like you're the new king/queen of Asgard," he said, trying and failing to hide his confusion.

"And what about you?" you asked.

"I'll uh..."

You nodded slowly as he spoke.

"I'll be figuring out how to make a new one."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I just wanted to try doing a Marvel characters reacts. I might do more of these, what do you think of the idea?

Also, I was in my closest city today and saw a poster for 'The Marvels' posted on the side of a bus. Who else is excited for the film to come out in cinemas?? (Nov 10th)