33 │Real Sinner

The silence felt so odd.. The atmosphere spread with silent that speak more than the words.. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.. Her heart clench so bad seeing that..

The fear yet again consume her.. Yet again she lost him.. Thats what her mind occupied with.. But still its always him for her no matter what.. Still she have heart for him.. She grip on his hands that have the hand cuffs..

'Jungkook..!'

She cried out with so much agony.. The pain is unbearable for her.. She still can't believe she is going to lose him again.. She felt so numb.. His eyes were streaming tears..

He don't know what to tell her.. He felt helpless now.. His heart is clenching know he is hurting her more by this but still he didn't had any option other that killing him..

If he didn't done that he could've end their life and that sinner deserve nothing but death for making suffer so many people.. His sin were enough to give him this death..

Jungkook slowly cupped her face with his shivering hand.. He was crying so damn hard..

'Sorry.. Sorry Yn..'

He cried.. Pressing his forehead against her.. Their tears roll down their cheeks.. She don't want to let him go again she is scared that he won't return to her..

And he also don't want to make her suffer anymore.. She already lived in hell because of what he done.. And thats the same thing going to happen..

'Jungkook.. Please don't leave..'

They know there is nothing they could do anymore.. The cops already arrested him and his criminal records are still there and he know he will end up in prison now..

'Stay healthy Yn.. Be strong.. I.. I will come back to you.. I.. I promise..'

He said kissing her forehead.. She burst into tears and shook.. No she didn't want him to promise her.. She don't even want him to leave they why she wanted this promise now..

'No.. No Jungkook please..'

She cried.. Her trembling hands slowly made its way to cup his face but before that he got pulled away from her aggressively made her burst into tears.. They took him away from him.. Push him into the cop vehicle..

Jungkook!!

She cried fall on the ground her hands are on her baby bumb that is viable.. She cried while holding her baby bumb on her.. Soon Taehyung pull her from the ground hug her against his chest.. He also have tears in his eyes..

While his hands secure around her she is just standing there motionless.. Just standing there all crying thats all she could do now..And Jungkook could see Yn in his hands.. His felt like losing her seeing the sight..

'You will be safe in my hands Yn..!!'

__^___

The room of darkness a man was keep shouting in the fear of death.. The scare and nervousness was visible in his voice.. The desperate crying of him to get saved from there..

'Save!! Please.. Please someone save me..!!'

He kept shouted but soon he flint hearing the door get opened.. The light enter inside the room made him shut his eyes.. It has been days he is inside this dark room.. Adjusting to the light he saw a dark figure standing there.. But is unable recognise the person.. Soon the figure announced..

'How are you Hwang..!? My boys are giving you such a good treatment right..!?'

Hearing the voice his eyes become widen.. The fear in him grown knowing who is the person.. Its like he is facing the death again.. He almost got save from the shot of Jungkook but now he know he will get such a brutal death..