26│Its Him

He deserve love.. He deserve happiness.. He deserve her.. He deserve everything in this whole damn world for god sake.. But still hopeless in getting his love for himself..

She is began selfish thats what everyone seeing but the truth is showing her strongest love towards him.. And this point im asking who would you choose this moment Taehyung or Jungkook.. But the thing is don't just choose someone just because he love you or he do deserve love..

Its not about who deserve or not.. In that case if you should love someone who deserve love you just can't give heart to everyone around there..Its just about whom you love.. And that defiantly make you a selfish bitch.. But that also make the righ choice maybe.. Just coz you can't live fake with someone that you don't love.. You can't act like you love them..

So its far better to be honesty with your feelings.. Maybe that honesty is bitter.. But need to accept whatever the reality is.. Let your love chose him.. If im in the position Yn with myself i will choose jungkook for sure.. Because i don't know.. I don't think i can ditch my love for anything literally anything.. Even though he hurt me like this that don't make me hate him more i love him..

Yes he just left her after making her entirely his from way possible.. Probably you say he just use her and left.. But for her she just see his love that day.. It didn't felt like a lie to her.. Beside that she could see something was literally making him stay away from her.. That something is gonna hurt her thats why he need to be away from her..

Her hope dead just after knowing about her own dad's deed.. Even tho her dad said he loved Hyunae, jimin's mother more than anything.. Still that love for her did made him abandoned her.. Just because he love her, just because he don't want let his love die..

He just left her even tho its hurt both of them at the peek.. Maybe we are supposed to protect that love and be with them no matter what but the life Isn't easy to play.. He just lost there.. And that's Yn lost her.. Even tho their love is that much strong it couldn't save them together or to say it couldn't tie them together..

And she is afraid he won't be with her even tho he love her, even tho he didn't cheat her, even tho he is ready to face the consequence of began with her.. She is scared.. Her life is so scary for her now..

She sigh looking at the smiling Taehyung who is just holding too much pain within him.. That she too smile bitterly don't want to make any fuss there.. Just coz Taehyung is hiding his emotions just don't want to hurting anyone so she also need to hide her emotions..

The soon he kept the dish on her table she smiled brightly upon seeing her favorite dish that he just brought for her.. Since they are in the street food session of paris which is been customers are the waiter itself.. She took a great amount smell of the dish..

'Wahh.. It smell so nice.. I can't wait to dig in it..'

He chuckle at her child-like behavior..

'Then what are you waiting for dig in alright..

That she nod with such awaiting smile and start to eat.. While he was just staring at her happily.. That when she extended a spoon infront of his lips just took a spoon of dish.. She indicate him to take a bite of it..

'Here Taehyung eat this.. Its so tasty than it smell like.. Hm hurry up eat this..'

He looked at her for some mere second for some reason.. Then he just happily took a bite and nod his head agreeing for her statement..

'Hm its so tasty..'

She just giggled at his statement.. That they had their dinner happily.. When they are done with ot.. They decided to have walk around the night street of pair.. Yn love to walk out in the night especially with Jungkook.. She walked through the footpath looking at Taehyung and smile..

Like wonder how in the hell he can love her like this.. Do he love her just like she love her Jungkook.. And it would be hard for him to  come across this much long without anyone to hold him.. She looked at him while his stare is on the sky..

He look so happy in that moment.. That she look at his hands it looks so lonely actually.. That she coiled her fingers around his.. He taken back at the sudden moment.. He got shock he looked her with a gulp feeling his heart is beating like hell.. A heat rosed up into his cheeks..

He felt his stomach set in fire.. That clear his throat in awkwardness..  That when she look up at him.. That she asked in such a calm voice.. That hold some of her affection he deserve for..

'Why you look so happy..?'

That when he eyed on their holding hand.. He also coiled his fingers around her.. Then look at her with a smile..

'Because of this..'

She yet again giggled..

'You are handsome Taehyung..'

She blurred out suddenly.. Made him blush mess.. He looked away unable to control his smile hearing her words.. She giggled yet again..

'Ohh now handsome Kim Taehyung is blushing..'

He just chuckle at her behavior just to cover up his blushing self.. While they were just enjoying their nigh at the busy street of Paris..They were just laughing and talking with each other.. They forget about the surrounding while began with each other..

While not knowing the eye of danger is staring at them with most cruel eye.. That can just take their life.. Thats when Yn felt nauseous.. Her face become pale cause of it.. Taehyung got worried and made her drink some water then too it didn't fade away.. She is feeling nauseous..

Thats when they moved into a near by alley just don't want to distracted by anything.. Thats when she throw up on to the dustbin there.. He rub her back to make ease them.. When she was over.. He made her drink some water.. That she look at him with a faint smile..

'Thank you Taehyung..'

He just pat her hair and said with a smile..

'You look too much tired lets just go back now..'

She nod tiredly and was about to trun thats when she saw something made her heart stop for a second.. Her eyes widen seeing.. She couldn't think anything.. Her mind went blank.. She felt her something is poking her heart with a knife..

Her feeling that moment was something that scared her to the death.. That she is unable to say within words.. Can't say she is shock nor scared nor happy nor anything..

'TAEHYUNG AHHH..'

The second a scream left from her mouth.. She pushed him aside her made him fell on the the ground.. The voice of fired bullet just echoed the whole damn place.. That she fell on the ground with a painful yelp..

Her eyes have tears more over that show she is hurt.. Not the physical hurt.. The mental hurt.. Her heart clench about the fact who fired the gun..Its just Thats when everything went blank..

She could only hear the heartbeat.. So many blur hard voice across her head.. The memories of her with her loved once.. The last voice she heard before her lashes become heavy was her Jungkook's..

w   i   l   l     b   e      c   o   n   t   i   n   u   e   d