29 │I Trust Her

But before jungkook could say or do something..He got stumbled away with such a heavy punch on his face..

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked up just to see a fuming Jimin there.. He was all glaring at Jungkook just because he dare to hurt his precious sister..

'You fucking bastard i will kill you..'

Jimin yelled throwing another punch on him.. Taehyung eyes widen seeing jimin become this much aggressive.. Even tho jungkook deserve this beating Taehyung can't let jimin do that..

And jungkook didn't even try to push away jimin or didn't resist him.. He just endure everything on him knowing he deserve that..

When jimin was continually beating him making blood ozone from his skin.. That Taehyung and the staff were also trying to separate jimin..

'Fucking leave me.. Just let me kill this asshole who dare to hurt my sister.. This asshole deserve death.. Let me kill him.!!'

Jimin growl when they pull him away from jungkook who was already fell on the floor getting too much beaten by him.. Thats Taehyung just took Jimin away from him not wanted to make more trouble there..

Thats when jungkook chuckle bitterly thinking about his messed life.. But when the nurse and other try to pull him from the floor to get him treated since he got so much beaten from Jimin.. But he didn't let them touch him.. He himself got up and walked..

He walked along the blank road with a heavy heart.. He just want to end his life because of guilty.. He couldn't forget how he shoot his own love.. How much she cried..

How much she is hurt because of him.. Its all killing him so much.. He couldn't able to forget anything.. He walked stright into the bridge in the though of ending his life..

When the tear fell down.. His mind blurred thinking about his sister..

How can he leave her alone in this world.. She will be in living hell if he just disappear now.. But at same time Yn.. Its also hurting him too much.. In the though of everything he is so helpless.. He cried so damn hard thinking everything..

'Jungkook the fuck wrong with you..!!'

Thats when heard his voice made him looked a side just see Mingyu there with a worried, nervous face.. He rush to him.. And seeing jungkook in a terrible state his heart clench..

His lips were bleeding, eyes were sallow and teary, messed up hair, torn clothes, red hue on the face and especially finger marks on the cheeks.. That looks so pathetic on him..

'Jungkook.. Just.. Just let's go from here.. Just..'

Mingyu said in a soft tone making jungkook chuckle bitterly.. And Mingyu already got the hint just by seeing jungkook in this messy state..

He could understand jungkook already meet Yn and maybe Jimin or her husband would beat the shit out of him..

And also can see how much he is in hurt.. His eyes were showing the pain that he hold.. Just by seeing him.. He could say he broken completely..

But he just jerk off his hands from him and shouted began too much helpless..

'Fucking.. Fucking leave me.. I don't wanna live anymore in this hell.. I fucking don't want to live..'