12│ Meet Him Again

Author pov

Smiling like an idiot she was sitting on her chair.. Her mind was full with yesterday's incident where she was so nervous but that was not in her mind.. It was full of him..

His smile, his movement, his voice..Everything about him was so perfect.. She is the girl who doesn't let anyone dominate over her, but for him it's different his domine character was attracting her..

Don't know why but it's so different for her.. She loves how his manly hands around her tiny waist.. She blush so hard when she remembers these things how close they were that time..

She becomes a whole red tomato thinking about it.. But suddenly a big voice made her jump from her chair for a second...

She was shocked but soon she let out a sigh when she saw Jimin there while folding his hands over his chest.. Look at her with his cold stare.. As she sat down on her chair and lazily asked..

"Yahaa.. Oppa.. Why do you scare me huh..? For a second my heart stopped.." As he frowned and sat in front of her.. Still his cold face was visible.. As he asked in a cold voice..

"Really.. Huh..? Ms. Park what you think you are doing now.. Is this a responsible employ do.. Especially to her boss.." She looked at him confused as she scoof and said..

"Wae..? Reallyy.. Oppa you know.. You can't be a cold ceo so be cool.. Okay.." Hearing her words he whined and said..

"Aishhh.. Yn.. Can't you see.. We should work hard for new project.. And you...aish you are day dream about your dream boy huh..? Seriously..?" Out of Jimin's words yn gasped out loudly.That's how he knew about that..

"Yaahhh.. Oppaaa...how the fuck you know about that.. Yahhh.." She scream out loudly.. But Jimin just scoof at her and said in a calm voice..

"Ohh.. C'mon yn.. I can see that on your face.. Your pure red blush was the evidence of that.. And in this age all girls should be like this..so.. Yeah.. I know.."

As she pouted and looked at him.."Yaahh.. But still how you know.. But you know i am very nervous infront of him.. And even he ask me out to have a coffee.. But I just reject that out of the sudden situation.."

Jimin chuckled and said.. "Huh..? Nervous?. You.?.. Yn..? Reallyy..?" He mocked her and made her pout even more as she whined..

"Aaahh.. Oppaa.. How can you not understand me..? Waeee..?.. Just help me out of this.. Please.." She begged..

as he smirked at her and said.."Want help..? Then finish your work.. My cutie.."

As she screams in a cute angry way.. "Yaahh.. It is not fair.."

As he ruffled her hair and said.. "Aww.. It is.. And tell me what's your dream boy's name.."

She put an angry pout and said.."It's jungkook.. Jeon jungkook.. "

"hmm.. Okk.. Fine before i pay a vist here you should complete your work.. So that i will find about him.. Hmm.. So my cutie start your work.." He said and walked out of the room..

As yn stomp her feet on the floor and shout.."Yahoo.. You park jimin.."

Yn pov

Don't ask me anything.. I am nervous now.. Yeah.. You know, today I am going to meet him again.. I know he will be there at the same place.. But this time I am not alone..

I am with jimin.. We walk towards the crowd.. And like the same day I saw him.. He was singing so smoothly..i smileing looking at me.. But that jimin just interped me from watching him..

"Yahh.. Yn.. Is that the boy who you were talking about.. Huh?.." I hissed annoyily and said..

"Yaahh.. He is the one.. Can't you see.." I said and again my eyes admire him.. But I was shocked when he looked at me while singing that song..

But as I know he would always close his eyes when he was singing.. But today his eyes were on me.. You know, somehow I didn't feel nervous around him anymore..

I also stare back at him with a bright smile.. As soon his bunny smile flashed.. I got blushed just by looking at him..After sometimes he finished.. As soon as everyone leaves from there..

But still me and Jimin were there.. As we walk towards him.. He also saw us and came to us..

As jimin oppa offered a hand that he gladly took.."Hii.. I am Park jimin.. Ceo of elsy
fashion.." Hearing that Jungkook made an ohh face and said..

"I am jeon jungkook.." As Jimin looked at me and said in a teasing manner, ''Make me look away from jungkook...

"yeahh.. I know.. Yn told you about you.. " as Jungkook chuckled..

And again Jimin continued.. "Btw.. Your singing was amazing.. It's really very good to watch you singing.."

As Jungkook looks down while Blushing..
"Thank you so much for that.. Really thanks.."

"So yn.. Then let's leave right..?.." He asked me.. As I look at him with a frown.. we already plan to have a coffee jungkook but this...yaa.. I know that Jimin was trying to tease me for

sure.. He wants me to say that.. As soon as Jimin whined when I kicked his foot..

"Yaa.. That.. Jungkook, if you don't mind, let's have a coffee.." Of that question I look at Jungkook with some hope in my eyes.. He smiles looking at me.. But before he could answer..

His phone rings.. As he took the phone.. That time his face went to a serious one.. He immediately cut the call and looked at us with a dim smile and said..

"Aah.. That.. Actually I am not free now.. I should leave now.. I think let's have coffee tomorrow at the same time, same place.. So bye.." Saying that he walked away..

He didn't even look behind me...I really felt sad about that.. I don't know why but I really want to spend some time with him.. But look now.. Aish..

w   i   l   l     b   e      c   o   n   t   i   n   u   e   d