13│ Dating

Author pov

Waiting for him.. Yn sip one more time the water.. She looked at her watch.. It is already late but still he didn't show up to make her sad.. "Maybe he doesn't want to come.." She said and sadly sigh..

But within a second her face lit up with a bright smile.. When she saw Jungkook coming in her direction with a big bunny smile.. He came and sat in front of her.. He

look straight into her eyes..And of course that makes her blush and she looks away with a shy smile.. Make Jungkook chuckle.. As he asked.. "Why..? You didn't order anything..?"

"Hmm.. No…I thought after you come, then order.." She said shyly..look who began all shy.. Yn isn't a girl like I said earlier.. But in Jungkook's case she is so different..

As he nodded and said.. "Okk.. Then let's order.."
Like that he ordered something for them to drink.. While drinking they talk a lot.. Yn began all shy in front of him and that made him fall for her so damn hard..

After some time they left the cafe.. Start to walk through the street.. Both of them were not talking to

each other…when they know that they both have feelings for eachother..

But not ready to expose each other…but out of all sudden yn said that was gladly accepted by jungkook.. "Let's watch a movie.."

"Yeah.. Sure.. Let's go to the nearby theatre.." He said and smiled.. She nodded while smiling…

On that they went to the nearby theatre.. Book ticket for a romantic film.. They both enjoyed the film a lot.. When the romantic scene comes in blush so hard looking at him..same goes to him..

When the movie ends.. It is almost night.. They walk through the empty streets.. Walking so closely.. Like their hands touch

eachother.. Yn did that purposely so that she thought he would hold her hands..

But poor her he didn't.. As she remember jimin's words.. "Before it goes late, you should tell him about your feelings…or you know before you someone will snach him.. So it's better for you to take the first move.."

As yn deeply take a breath before stopping walking.. Make him frown, that is why she stopped now.. He looked at her and was about to ask but she said.. "Jungkook.. I.. I.. I. Really want to talk with you.."

He nodded and said.. "Hmm.. Yeah.."

"That.. That.. I want.. Want to tell you something.. That you know.. I.. It's.." She don't know she couldn't talk further.. She felt like her throat became dry..

And at the same time his phone rings.. Without wasting a second he takes his phone.. And looked at yn then smiled and said.. " hmm…so bye.. I really enjoy spending time with you.. Hmm.. Ok.. Bye, it's time to go.. Bye.. "

He said and walked away.. She really wants to hold him back so badly.. But she couldn't.. She expected so much from him.. She didn't think he would leave her in the middle like this..

Thinking that her eyes got teary.. She got angry at him for leaving her like this.. He didn't even care to hear what she wanted to say.. As she aggressively walked.. She was hurt as well as she was angry..

Yn was laying on her office desk with a sad pout on her face.. After that day she didn't try to meet him.. Because she thought he didn't have the same feelings as her..

It has been 3,4 days since she last met him..She was so disappointed about that night.. She couldn't even forget about him.. Like how can she..

While she was busy thinking about that.. Jimin walked in and saw the gloomy yn.. He sighs about how much a day she was going to be like..

As he sat right in front of her with a poker face.. That he already tell her not to think  about that.. But still she was doing the same..

"Ohh my dear yn.. What are you up to huh..I told don't think about that when you don't want to go to him.." Hearing his words she raised her head and looked at him and said..

"Then what should i do.. You know how much I hurt when he left me in that mid way he didn't even look back at me.. What I am supposed to understand from that.. Huh.. He doesn't like me.. He just came with me to have fun.. Nothing much.. But his behaviour was confusing me.. I.. I.. I just don't know what that was for real.. And out of that i couldn't even tell him about my feelings.. I.. I.. Hhaa.."

Jimin again sighs at her words and says.. "I understand you.. That's why I am telling you to stop thinking about him and move on.. Do you understand.. Huh..

Yn shook her head with a sad expression and said.. "I.. I.. Can't.. I don't know why..But I couldn't forget him like that…Oppa please.. Please.. I don't know what to do.."

Jimin looks at her with a sad expression that it is the first time he is seeing her like that.. And he couldn't help her with that..

As he walked towards her and made her stand up.. He hugs her and pat her back and whispers in her ear to make her calm..

"It's okay baby.. Don't worry.. Hmm.. Oppa is with you.. Just don't think about him..hmm.." This was the only thing he can say nothing more..

He doesn't know how to calm her.. It is really difficult when it's come to a topic like love..

No one can help us.. That we are the one who can help ourselves..

Yn sigh looking at the mirror.. She is not looking good as always.. Looking so dull.. Eye were red as well as her face too..

As she went to take a hot bath.. After taking a bath she put a towel around her body and stepped inside the room.. Again look at the mirror she try to smile.

But she couldn't give her best to smile.. She sigh and took face cream and apply on her face..

As she throws herself on the bed and closes her eyes.. She whispers.. "What are you doing to me.. Huh..? You stupid muscle man.."

But suddenly she aggressively got up hearing some voices.. She looked around her with a widened eye..

w   i   l   l     b   e      c   o   n   t   i   n   u   e   d