06│ Loved You

Author pov

The moving car was silent.. Taehyung has a cold angry face while yn has a blank expression on her face..As soon as they reach the house she quickly gets out not even giving a spare to him..

As he glared at her walking figure and walked inside..For two, three days they didn't talk to each other.. Live under the same roof like strangs.. Just coz yn don't want to talk with him and taehyung he doesn't know where to start a conversation..

As he knows she is not the type of girl who will listen to someone's words.. She will do what she wants.. And he knows he can't force her even if he forces her it won't end in a good way.. For him he is doing this all for his reputation..

But it was not only that.. He really wanted to have a happy life with her.. Just like his parents but now it's turned upside down.. As she says he isn't a bad man at all.. He has his own reason for that..

And people like him will become arrogant.. And now you will think then why he harmed her and try to abort the baby.. And this is the reason he was thoughtless out of a sudden incident..

He can't imagine if someone knew that his wife was pregnant with someone else's child.. And that will be the end for him...

Today is Sunday and he has no work so he is at home.. Working something on his laptop..And he couldn't concentrate on his work thinking about his situation but still he managed to work..

But out of sudden he saw yn was ready to go out as he frowned seeing her going out.. He asked.. "Where are you going..?" He asked coldly.. And yes.. She ignored that and went outside..

He was irritated by that.. He doesn't like when people ignore him while talking.. As he went outside.. And directly went to her and dragged her inside by holding her upper arm because he knew that their conversation wouldn't go in a good way..

"Ahh.. What the hell are you doing.. Leave me.." She shouts at him while jerking his hands away from her.. "Where.are.you.going..?" He again questioned her but she glared at him and shouted..

"Should i tell you.. Huh?.." Her stubborn behaviour is making him more angry..

"You need to.. I don't want to let everyone know that my wife is whoring around.." He shouted at her.. Hearing those words again from him she scoffs sadly and glares at him..

"Really.. Huh?.. You keep calling me that.. It is just because I am pregnant with someone who is other than you.. Or you saw me with anyone.. Huh??.. Tell me why the fuck you are calling me that.."

He huffed at her words and said.. "Then what should I call you.. An angle.. Or a goddess.. You got pregnant before marriage and you and your family fool me.. You don't have any shame on what you did.. And now you are shouting at me..how disgusting it is.."

He said and looked away.. She got enough from him.. Now he is really over his limit.. She can't stand against this anymore...

"For that one and only reason you assumed me as a slut.. Huh?..Then hear it.. I love someone.. And this is his baby.. We love each other so much.. If you still believe I am sult because I got pregnant with my boyfriend.. Then you better visit a mental hospital.. Mr. Kim Taehyung.. You are the disgustion person here.. Just because of that reason you call me sult.."

Hearing her words he felt uneasy.. Saying that she loves someone really makes him feel very bad.. As he scof sadly and said..

"Ohh.. Is it.. You think I believe that.. Really.. Then why the fuck you agree to marry me.. When you already love someone.. Huh?.. Tell me.. Ohh.. I got you.. Because i am rich. Right?..

Her eyes tear up hearing that..Remember how helpless she was that time..but she managed to speak out..

"I have my own reason for it.. And don't you think you were the real reason for that.. You trick my father.. Don't you..?"

He chuckled while clapping his hands in a mocking manner.. "Wow.. Really.. Is this what the reason for you agreeing for the marriage..Me..?Or what's your own reason?.. Huh?.."

She glared at him and said.. "I don't need to tell those things to a person who was nothing to me.."

saying that she turned around to leave the place..but she saw Jimin was standing there with a blank face..She gulped seeing him. She thought he heard everything they said..

"Yn.. Is everything fine..?" He asked and went beside her with a consenting face..

As she quickly nodded.. But Jimin looked at Taehyung and glared at him.. And said in an angry voice..

"So you are the one who is behind her tears...right?.. How dare you make her cry.. KIM TAEHYUNG!!!... Just because you are her husband and i don't want my yn to worry that's why I spare you or i would beat you for sure.."

Jimin shouted loudly at him but it didn't affect him..His eyes were on yn.. Who was looking at Jimin with a crying face..Soon he looked at yn and cupped her face and said softly..

"If you don't want to stay here you can come with me.. You don't need to hide anything from me.. I know that he married you.. And there must be a reason for you to agree with that.. Don't worry now you are safe with me.."

Hearing all his words yn eyes got more watery.. She cried..."oppa.. I.. I.. " before she could speak he shushed her and said softly.. "Shh..It's okay..you want to come with me..?"

He asked as she immediately nodded her head as he smiled at her and wiped her tears away and walked outside..

And Taehyung is looking at that with a heavy heart.. After seeing them leaving.. He smiled sadly.. Even his eyes have some tears..

As soon they left he chuckled and whispered something to himself.. "I thought I could be a better man for you.. But...it's...Hhaa..."

Taehyung pov

They left.. I can see that she felt very safe and comfortable around him.. she has a completely different mood when she is with me and with him..

I walk towards the couch and sit down.. Again a sadly chuckle left my mouth.. I took my phone and Look at the lock screen where yn is smiling brightly..

i used to love her...but now look i am behaving like i am the one who hate her most.. Just because of the stress and angry i behavior like that..

I know i are'nt a good person at all in the business world i used to win over everything by my tricky plan and i though i will get her too like that..

And i got her but look at now.. That really went upside down.. I even abused her.. I don't know what made me do that..And do you know what it feel like someone you love even more
she my wife and i got to know that shocked thing on our precious wedding night.. And i lost myself thinking that..

And now she is saying she love someone and i am nothing to her.. Is it..? Am i nothing to her.. I felt like that way too.. And that's why i my love towards her change into a hate way.. But still i don't hate her that much as i love her..

"I wish everything will alright.."

w   i   l   l     b   e      c   o   n   t   i   n   u   e   d