24│Wilful Love

Author Pov

'I don't want to make any more dumb decisions..'

Did she really mean it or just her wish..? Even if we decide something and we won't follow it.. Like once I said I don't like him and I had the same crush over him for years and the same me got rejected and promised myself won't cry for a boy but same me did that..

So I'm saying we can only wish or promise ourselves but it's all towards our feelings and heart.. We can only do what our heart want.. Like that she herself is not sure about her feelings..

She loves Jungkook the most and now hates him for making her cry like this.. But her hate wasn't more than her love.. And yes she came back to Paris for her brother but still somewhere she came back to find him..

He wipe tiny tear drop from his cheeks.. He sigh thinking about the mess he made.. He question himself ' Is that necessary to talk with her like that..' He yet again sigh..' Yes.. She need to know that..

He wasn't wrong about that statement..' Like that he is arguing by himself.. That his Mother came by him.. Sat near him.. She smiled softly at him.. Unknowingly, Jimin couldn't hold his tears anymore..

He burst into tears.. He cried in his mothers arms.. For a minute that continued.. As she separated from the hug wiped the tears.. She said..

'It's fine Jimin.. Everything will be okay..'

He shook and said feeling he was wrong about the statement..

'No.. It's not fine mom.. Nothing will be okay.. Yn.. She will get hurt by staying here.. She shouldn't come here yet again after knowing what is going to happen with her.. I.. I just want her to be happy.. I can't see her crying for a man like him.. I.. I don't wanna see her like you mom.. I really don't want that..'

That her eyes also got teary seeing this side of him.. He is crying for his sister that somehow made her mind happy.. That he cares for her so much.. But she wanted to tell him what it was for real..

'Jimin, listen son.. You are right from your side.. But what about her? I know you care about her and all your words are true.. But listen to her once about what she needs to let you know.. You know this too, she is not like other girls.. She won't give up easily and won't let anyone hurt her or something.. And.. And I know how she is feeling right now.. Since i also went this phase of life like her.. '

Jimin looked away from his mom.. That he doesn't wanna see her face now.. The pain in her eyes yet again.. But she continued..

'But here it's different.. She have someone by her side unlike me.. Its you and Taehyung so she won't fail unlike me.. But I'm happy to have you son.. I don't regret any of my decision still now..'

Saying that she kissed his forehead..

'So don't let her regret too..'

__^___

PARIS KIM'S APARTMENT
H

e stood in front of the door just like stood in front of his door.. He could hear his own heartbeat.. As his mom said he needed to talk with her.. Pressing the bell he gulped.. But before he could think anything the door opened..

And that was Taehyung.. And unknowingly a smile formed on his face seeing jimin.. He dearly hugged him and welcomed him to his house.. That jimin was stunned seeing this side of him.. He still remembered the day he met him for the first time.. Now he has completely changed..

'Welcome jimin.. I didn't expect you to be here now.. Come sit down..'

As they both sat on the couch comfortably.. And Taehyung was in too much joy seeing him here because he knows yn will be happy seeing jimin here now..That he excitedly said..