His wife has spoken, so of course he must listen to his wife.

  At this point, except Han Qing, Xia Qin Ke, he took a total of forty people to set off.

  It also included four people, Lu Sijiu.

  Everyone set off in three military pickup trucks.

  When leaving with Zhang Chaoyang, Chang Bin passed by Han Qingxia and whispered to her.

  "I'm telling you, I didn't complain to my sister! You are a vain woman who looks down on others!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Three armored vehicles drove towards City F.

  When we arrived at City F, it was not yet nine o'clock.

  at this time.

  The green poisonous fog still surrounds the city.

  Armored vehicles parked on high ground on the edge of the city.

  Han Qingxia in the car looked at the poisonous mist outside, "Chief Zhang, do you know where this poisonous mist comes from?"

  "It only appeared in the past two years. I don't know the source yet." Zhang Chaoyang said.

  "The last two years?" Han Qingxia was confused at this time.

  She used to think that there was a large number of chemical plant leaks here, which would appear sooner or later, but it has been more than four years since the end of the world. According to the timeline, if the chemical plant broke out, it would have broken out long ago, and it should not have been delayed until the past two years.

  The zombies in this city all have cyan skin and special protruding blood-red eyes.

  Han Qingxia thought of the long-dead zombie corpses he saw when he was parkouring in the city. That corpse did not turn green.

  Could it be that...this green poisonous mist can be absorbed by living zombies and mutate.

  "Captain Zhang, were the zombies here before different from now? It was only after the poisonous fog appeared in the past two years that the zombies turned green."

  "Yes!" Zhang Chaoyang said firmly.

  Chapter 447 Re-entering F City

  "Do you know the giant zombie here? Is it the only one in F city?"

  "Yes!" Zhang Chaoyang said even more confidently, "Only F City has giant zombies!"

  "In the years I have been here, F City has the most special situation. Zombie evolution is completely different from other places. We have given up on F City because of giant zombies and poisonous fog."

  After Han Qingxia listened to Zhang Chaoyang's words, an idea arose in her heart.

  His eyes were extremely solemn.

  She used to think that the poisonous fog was a coincidence at the chemical plant, but now it seems that it is definitely not a coincidence.

  It's man-made.

  Someone specially put this green poisonous mist to mutate the zombies here.

  A name that was ready to come out appeared in her mind.

  The gods will.

  The gods must have done it.

  At this time, the poisonous fog outside gradually dissipated.