𝟶𝟷𝟸.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL laid with his new stuff animal named Leo, the lizard. Daija gifted him it yesterday to make it him feel better.

His mirror was now fixed, and his bathroom was spotless with no glass anywhere. And he was now back taking his medicine.

'Stop talking to me.' Special mumbled to himself, cuddling his lizard. Rolling his eyes.

Daija was downstairs, finishing up her college work. Since she left to be with special.

'Daija he is bothering me again.' He yelled, over the railing seeing as she waved him off.

'Special please close the door. Your tv is so loud, i need to do one more page then I'm done baby.' He heard, making him stand still.

'You don't care about me.' He mumbled making her sigh as she got up.

'Leave me alone.' He mumbled as she shrugged not having time to feed into his attitude.

He sighed, shaking his head. He didn't feel as if daija was even interested in him as a lover anymore, and it was weighing on him bad.

Maybe she just wanted to be friends, was he not interesting anymore?

Special began his shower, undressing himself as he got inside.

He let the water hit his face as he, sighed loudly. Thinking in his head.

Water falling into his eyes, he began to think about why was daija around. Why did he have such a strong hold to her, why could she make him feel so weak but so loved at the same time.

He washed up throughly multiple times, before wrapping his towel around his waist opening his door as he was greeted with daija.

'Special you know i love you.' He heard her say as he rolled his eyes, he wasn't even in the mood for her attention. It was if whatever they had was fading away.

'Yeah I do.' He mumbled. At this point he just needed her around. He felt safe in her presence, and loved.

'Stop acting like that with me.' He heard daija say as he nodded his head walking inside his room dropping his towel as he put on his draws and tank top.

Rubbing lotion on himself, applying dedorant. He grabbed his sponge, messing with his hair as he greased it before hopping into bed.

Special had another photoshoot. He'd be getting booked by bigger companies everyday. This time, he would be working with named champion.

He didn't have the energy to go, but he was making thousands so it was no choice but to go.

'Dai comere please.' He mumbled playing with his fingers, as he itched his head before seeing her in front of the door way.

'Yes baby?' She spoke, standing in the door way. With one of his underwear's on, a scarf covering her hair as it sat in a ponytail and a tank top.

'You sti- yes special I am still doing work. What do you need.'

He mugged her as his face began to sadden, shaking his head his eyes filled with tears as he looked away.

'Nothing my fault.' He spoke coughing, as he got under his blankets hearing the door shut.

He was not wanted, needed, anything. He was just there, she never acted like this with him and he felt embarrassed.

He guess he would be missing the photoshoot, she basically turned down his mood for the rest of the day.

He wiped his eyes, feeling the door open he ignored the sound. Grabbing his iPad, he began watching his kids series of Disney.

'Speci- get the hell out.' He spoke, seeing daija by the door with her hands on her hip.

'I'm sorry. I just have been stressed love that's all.' she spoke sitting next to him caressing his face.

'Yeah mhm okay.' He spoke in tiredness, wrapping his huge arms around her he laid his head on her let instantly falling asleep.

'I love you special.' She whispered inside his ear.

'I love you mo dai'

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

A/N - so! I kinda you know.. abandoned this book. But imma get back working on it, i promise I just lost the motivation to it no shadeee!

𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara