𝟶𝟷𝟾.

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Therapist my ass, daija you don't know what you saying." Special mumbled rubbing his eyes as he been up for hours way past his bedtime talking about therapy for him.

"What's so bad abo- I'm not talking to no white people and I'm fine are you tryna say I have problems?" He mumbled titling his head.

"No special I nev- yes it is that's why you saying it."

"Okay special, like I'm done with this conversation. You're not letting me speak." Daija uttered, making special shrug.

He hid under the covers, but little did he know. Daija was already setting an appointment for special to meet one behind his back.

Daija huffed, turning off the lights as she left the room. Deciding it was best if she slept in the guest room, giving special some space.

Daija began closing her eyes, turning off the lights before seeing a long slim figure covered with something scarying her.

"You know I can't sleep without you, so why did you leave." Special asked still standing there waiting for an answer as he held his teddy and Star Wars blanket.

"Special I wanted space, come here baby."

"Wanted space, Jesus maybe just close your mouth." He said with attitude as he rolled his eyes, laying on top of her. Stuffing his head inside of her breasts.

"I'll go."

"Go where?"

Special sighed, "to therapy." He said with defeat, already knowing he had to either way. He just only liked talking to Daija about his problems.

"Okay baby! I'll go with you. Don't be afraid okay? Tomorrow we are going I'll set something up." She spoke making him nod, before closing his eyes.

Daija kisses his forehead, before falling asleep too. Special opened his eyes, he knew he didn't want to do this for himself. He only wanted to do it because he didn't wanna lose Daija.

— MORNING AFTER —

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL didnt get as much sleep as he wished, still thinking about the therapy.

How it would affect him as a person, Daija knew special had a hard time paying attention and his comprehension skills being poor.

No matter what he did, he would still have this syndrome. Even if he tried to fake as if he didn't.

"Okay Daija I get it, we going at 10?" Special questioned once again, seeing it was now 8am.

His matted braids were long overdue for a takeout, Daija was running errands and special decided to stay home as take his hair down.

He was on his last braid and been with Daija the whole time on the phone while taking his hair down, "yes baby at 10 tommorow, you ready?" Daija asked making him shrug.

"Yeah whatever." He mumbled, shaking his hair before grabbing the shampoo and conditioner that Daija used for her hair.

He began washing his hair, "if it gets in my eye can you come back home?"

"Yeah spe- ah it's in my eye! I'm dying Daija come home now!"

"Boy you are so dramatic shut up." Daija spoke rolling her eyes, as he abruptly turned into a laughing fit.

He combed his hair, hissing at how tender headed he was. He was only used to Daija doing his hair, she had the most gentle hands ever.

"How do you do this sh- stuff!" He groaned washing out the shampoo, before applying the conditioner to his hair.

He combed his head smoothly after applying he conditioner, washing it out he roughed it up with a towel grabbing his blow drying.

"Baby can I call you back? This the last store I have to be in!" She explained, making him nod blowing her a kiss and holding a heart before hanging up.

Special been thinking a lot, and he wanted kids. He felt as he matured since the Daija and him met. But he wanted to propose to her if anything.

It's been about a year since they met, and 12 months since they been together. So he didn't think he was moving fast at all.

And he wanted children with the woman, yeah it was happening suddenly.

He shook his head getting out his thoughts, he put everything away. Knowing he was going to talk to Daija about what he was thinking about soon.

He threw his towel into the washer, putting every hair product back where it belonged.

He laid on his bed, playing his favorite anime — dragonballZ.

He watched 10 minutes of it, before his eyes began closing as he fell into a deep sleep waiting for Daija to come home.