𝟶𝟶𝟾.

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

DAIJA turned over in the bed, feeling specials presents not there anymore. She grabbed her phone texting him, since he had just bought a new phone.

Baby where are you?

I'm omw, got you breakfast wyd?

Oh okay, i just woke up. Imma eat then head to work. You got anything to do today?

Yeah another photoshoot for this brand, wanna come?

Baby I just said I got work, imma cancel today for you 😭

Okay i love you bye

I love you more 💗

She smiled setting her phone down, yawning rubbing her eyes. She got out her bed, stretching her arms going to the bathroom.

She washed her face, as she grabbed a new toothbrush in dai's bathroom. using her toothpaste as she brushed her teeth.

Going inside night closet, she picked out her pink juicy couture along with a new bra and panty set.

Starting her shower, before hearing her phone ring.

Just got your food, omw home see ya. 👋🏾
Hearted message!

She laughed at his choice of emojis, shaking her head as she hearted the message. Getting inside the shower, she used her strawberry scrub.

Also using her coconut body wash, washing her face. She heard the front door open, knowing it was special.

She heard the bathroom door open making her pull the trigger shower curtain back. Seeing it was special she kissed him.

'Your food on the bed. Hurry I don't wanna be late.' He spoke, she seen he was dressed in a grey Nike tech with white forces.

'Okay ok- we can be a little late.' He spoke kissing her lips making her laugh.

'No! Go wait out there freaky boy!' She spoke before shooing him away rolling her eyes as he closed the door.

She went on her phone, calling her sister dove. She watched it ring for 2 seconds seeing her sister pop on the screen.

'Hey boo boo!' She said to her sister making her wave, 'what the fuck you doing??' Her sister spoke looking in the camera.