𝟶𝟸𝟶.

A YEAR & SOME CHANGE LATER

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"OH MY GOD! Selina get your bad ass down!" Daija spoke trying to bend up and pick her up but the weight she got from carrying her unborn son made it possible.

Almost immediately hurting her back, "special get your ass down here right now!" Daija stomped as special rushed to the rescue.

"What babymomma? I'm here!" Special rubbed his eyes, kissing her cheek as she smiled before her face went straight back into a mug.

"Get your daughter, my back hurt!" She exclaimed making special smack his teeth as he picked up Selina, kissing her cheek.

"Don't stress mommy out, go to your room." Special instructed, making her go inside her room turning on her tablet as she began watching bubble guppies.

"You ready to burst ma?" Special asked, rubbing her stomach as he kissed upon it. "Mmmm yes." She smiled.

"I need my chips." She yelled, running to the kitchen. When all of sudden special heard water running, "Selina what yo bad ass doing now?"

"Baby."

"Yes daija?"

"That wasn't sink water."

"Then what the fuck? OH SHIT!" He said before running to the kitchen slipping on the water.

His wife standing there, looking at him.

"I'm okay the fuck, cmon Daija let's get you inna car!"

"SPECIAL I'm finna fuck you up! This is your fault dumb ass!" Daija yelled as sweat dripped down her forehead, holding on special hand as she hit the back of his head.

He grabbed his daughter, putting her inside of the car.

As he lifted Daija up, putting her inside too, "what the fuck you tryna say I'm heavy? Over there acting like you just carried some weights." She mumbled kicking him closing her door.

He rushed to his door, getting inside not having time to put on his seatbelt before driving straight to the emergency room.

Taking Daija out the car, he walked up to the door. "Ayo my wife giving birth!" He yelled catching others attention. Holding his daughter at the same time.

"Okay sir fill- no nigga my wife having my child get her to someone!" He yelled, to the white lady at the front desk who was chewing gum.

"Okay sir!" She said shaking, seeing people already come with bed lifting into it as they carried her to the back making him follow before getting nudged back.

"I'm sorry sir you can't come in with a child." The doctor, whose name tagged read erin said.

"Listen erin, I'm pretty sure you tryna do your job my guy. But ion think yall understanding she's having my CHILD!" He yelled stepping close to erin.

"Yes sir! But you have a child in your hands and this will probably be painful and we wouldn't wanna cause any danger to the little one." Erin spoke making special nod his head as he sat down shaking his legs putting Selina in her own chair.

Special ended up falling asleep along with his daughter  as he rocked his leg still worried, before feeling a tap making his rise and stand up.

"Is my wife okay? Is my son okay?" He questioned making the nurse nod as she leaded him to the back, he laid selina on the chair next to her before kissing her head as she slept peaceful with their son.

He saw the board seeing she named him, sekhar special gaulden, born at 11:00, weight 5 pounds, 8 ounces.

He smiled loving the name, kissing Daija and sekhar forehead. Before Daija's eyes opened, she smiled at him tiredlessly.

"You did it baby, I'm so proud of you. Thank you." He whispered seeing his son was sleep along with his daughter.

"Thank you baby, you blessed me two times. I can't believe this is where we are."

"I can't believe it either, I love you dai."

"I love you too special."

I'm so done with this book, this was the last chapter

I'm so done with this book, this was the last chapter. Thank yall for supporting check out, grim reaper, ours, and soon as I get home. 💕

Second finished book, more 2 go.