𝟶𝟷𝟹.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL went inside the store as he looked around the fashion nova clothing, a mask covering himself.

Tommorow was daija birthday, December 23rd. she had been talking about it all day. Mentioning it every chance, special was going big this time.

'The fuck do girls want in hea.' He mumbled thinking, before seeing a girl worker stacking clothes.

Bingo.

'Uh excuse me miss.' He spoke, tapping the white ladies shoulder. She looked about in her mid 20s.

She turned swiftly, looking at the person. Before realizing it was special.

'You're- your sp- omg can I get a picture!' She yelled making him sigh as he closed his ears.

'Yes but quiet voice' he mumbled making her nod and smile as she pulled her phone out making him smile with her.

He loved meeting fans, but it could be alot with his disorder not wanting a lot of people in his facility.

Since he got famous a few months ago, or "known" as he would say. People now found out he was with daija, and wanting her to be in shoots more.

He never mind it though, he loved doing things with Daija.

'Uh okay! What do you want?' The woman said, reading her name tag it said 'Kelsey.'

'Do you know what girls be liking kelsey? I'm trying to gift my girlfriend something since ha bday approaching.' He rambled, making her nod flashing a smile.

'Of course, ladies love a Burberry follow me.' she spoke, showing him to the Burberry section.

He paid his attention to the Burberry dark
Pink skirt, and the woman vintage Burberry sandals.

'Could I buy the skirt, and them sandals over hea. Thank you.' Flashing his smile, this wasn't the only gift he had gotten her.

He gifted her a ring, with his name on it. And some earrings along with moneys towards her makeup business that she was about to launch soon.

She said she was calling it, sincerely - sincere. Which he loved.

He walked out of the mall, hands filled with bags as he met his brother by the car.

'Aww he inlove look at y'all model friend!' He watched his brother record making him flick him off, as he sat the bags in the backseat.

He sat in the passenger seat, huffing hardly.
'Thanks for the help lil bitch.' He mumbled.

'No problem bro.' He held out his hand to get dapped making special buck at him.

He was about to hit him before his phone abruptly ranged, seeing it was 'dai dai 💗'.

Making him immediately smile, 'wassup d- the queen birthday tommorow!' She interrupted making him gasp.

'I forgot- dai ian got time to get you nothing.' He mumbled sadly looking at his brother shaking his head at his theatrics.

'What do you mean you forgot? You know what. Okay special it's whatever.' She spoke into the phone.

'I'm so-' he was about to say being before his sentence was cut off by the sound of three beeps seeing she hanged up.

'You always wanna play just a dumbass.' His brother shook his head making him roll his eyes.

'Mane it was a joke, she gon be good once she seen what I got ha.' He spoke, starting the car as he drove back to the house.

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TO say was upset was an understatement, she was furious. How could he? She been talking about it since forever.

'It's okay daija. Fuck him.' Dove, her sister spoke making her roll her eyes as she wiped her face.

'If you are tryna help. It's really not working. I been talking about it since forever veve. It's insane how he forgot. Meaning obviously he wasn't listening to a word I said about it.' She rambled, throwing her hands in the air as her head hit the pillow.

Dove laid against her, kissing her forehead. 'I'm pretty sure he didn't forget. Maybe he just wants to mess with you.' She suggested.

Daija huffed, 'why would he mess with me like that, I don't see one thing funny about him faking like he didn't know my birthday.' She rolled her eyes.

'It's late, he's not home anyways. I just want to sleep.' She spoke, making her sister nod as he turned off the light.

'But tomorrow we turning the fuck up.' Dove spoke making daija nod her head in agreement.

Even though she was highly upset, it was still her birthday and she was going to make the best of it.

'Goodnight ve.'

'Goodnight dai.'

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

A/N - how do y'all feel that special pranked her? Do you think she's taking it to serious? Lmk! Lmk Lmk!