𝟶𝟶𝟺.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL sat criss cross apple sauce, as his cheese, crackers and apples were placed infront of him eating while he watched Toy Story.

And that's exactly why I don't like buzz light year he thought to himself, rolling his eyes. He missed daija deeply.

He frowned, remembering she said since college was starting up she was going to be more busier then usual. Which devastated special to the core.

He didn't do nothing but sleep, eat, and try to get outside and play. He forgot all about that fact that he could call her on his iPad making him rush upstairs grabbing it.

He found himself back downstairs infront of the tv, 'don't run in my house boy!' He found his mother Angela saying making him mumble sorry as he clicked on 'dai dai. 💗' contact watching it ring.

He played with his fingers before seeing her face pop into the screen making him smile as he tried to look at her surroundings.

'Where- I'm in my dorm room baby where you at?' She cut him off giggling knowing he was going to ask that question.

'In the living room. You do your work?' He asked making her nod, as her clapped.

'Come over please? 2 hours nap and eat then bye bye.' He spoke making her nod her head, as she put up a heart making him do the same waving.

He waved back before she hanged up, 'mommy daija coming over is that okay.' He mumbled making her nod as she kissed his forehead.

He went upstairs, going inside his closet as he found his new anime pajama set setting it onto the bed before grabbing his towel going inside the bathroom.

He took himself a shower, washing with this new soap that dai introduced him too. Lathering himself in that, it took him 2 hours to get fully ready in his pjs.

He laid down, feeling himself sleepy as he grabbed his princess stuffed animal which reminded him of dai. Before he could close his eyes the door bell ringed.

He groaned, going downstairs he went to the door. Opening it, he looked smiling instantly as he wrapped his hands around Daija's waist her doing the same.

'I missed you baby.' She mumbled in his ear making him instantly feel safe around her warm voice.

'Miss you more.' He spoke, before pulling away from her kissing her lips.