𝟶𝟶𝟽.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL now has to attend a photoshoot, but didn't know where his pills were. He took his pills so they would hide his disorder for a while.

And without them, he looked like a freak.

'Where the fuck they at!' He yelled throwing his pillow as he itched his head, as tears rolled down his face.

'No no no, I had them right here.' He pointed to his desk, looking as they were gone.

He wiped his tears away, before letting out a big breath. He just guessed he was finna do his best to hide it.

He went inside the bathroom, looking in the mirror as he brushed his teeth and began washing his face.

He started his shower, grabbing out his clothes. along with grabbing his towel, he undressed himself and got in the shower.

He washed himself as he let the water fall down his face, wondering how he was going to act at the photoshoot.

Negative thoughts start clouding his mind, he was going to stop at the nearest Walgreens and pick up his prescription.

But that was going to take him too long, so it would happen after the photoshoot.

Special now arrived there, walking up to the front desk as he noticed a woman who looked Native American with an Afro there.

'Hello, I got an photoshoot with akasha rabut.' He spoke to the lady making her scream in excitement moving from her desk.

'Omg omg! You're the model special nba right?' She screamed making him shut his ears as he nodded counting to 10.

'Too loud. Quiet voice.' He mumbled to her as she stopped he gave her a hug, taking pictures with her before she showed him where to go.

'Now introducing youngboy!' He heard in the dark room as lights came on he pulled up his pants as people clapped he smiled.

'How you doing?' The photographer ben dandrige asked him making him put a thumbs up.

'Doing good. You?' He spoke making the guy do the same as he chuckled.

'So where would you be taking pictures.' He asked making special requests his hometown.

'Baton Rouge. In my neighborhood.' He mumbled, making them all nod there heads as they escorted him into a car.