𝟶𝟶𝟸.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL was tugging on his dreads as daija was trying to get him to read his abcs. She'd been rubbing his shoulder seeing him stressed.

'You got it. Just go slow. I'm not rushing you special.' She mumbled in his ears, as she seen tears falling down his face.

'This is, a- a? Then b, and c... I keep forgetting this one!' He spoke slamming his head down, on the wooded table.

'Special! It is okay! You are going to hurt yourself.' She spoke moving the alphabet sheet away from him as she sat on his lap.

His eyes red from how much he'd been crying, they have been trying to get his to learn the alphabet for the past hours. It just didn't click to him.

He laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arm around her waist as he began sobbing softly.

He didn't understand, this was this easiest thing he could ever do. He wondered why god made him like this, why couldn't he be a regular teenager? Like his brother.

But he had to be different, having the mindset of a 11 year old being 17 was embarrassing for him. He was about to be an adult and was like this.

He was embarrassed at the fact he couldn't say his abcs, and infront of a girl as beautiful as daija? Made him even more nervous and embarrassed.

'Daija im sorry.' He spoke as he began pulling on his dreads once again making daija remove his hand as he looked at his hazel orbs.

'And what are you sorry for?' She spoke, rubbing his face as she felt his become calm under her touch.

'That I'm not as smart as you want me to be. Youn wanna be seen with a boy like me.' He mumbled looking down feeling his eyes water again.

He wished he was different, and not some boy with a condition that everyone felt sorry for. People always thought since he had it, you could never treat him like a person.

It was like he was a statue, that people stared out, found cool. And he hated it, cause even with his condition he was still human and had feelings like everyone else.

She lifted his head up looking at him, 'don't you ever say that special, I don't hang out with you because you have something wrong with you. I hang out with you because you're cute, funny, and special.' She said making him smile.