𝟶𝟷𝟼.

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

DAIJA yawned as it was now her last day in the Bahamas and yesterday she got a little too lit and now had a hungover.

Special was up, playing with his action figures. As his eyes popped open seeing daija was now up he hugged her, kissing her cheek.

"Breath stink." He mumbled not liking the smell as it smelt like alcoholic and food, making him move away from her as she chuckled getting out her bed going inside the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, doing her face care. As she grabbed all of her dirty clothes that were on the floor putting it inside of the suitcase.

The 3-week trip in Jamaica was amazing, she literally loved every single thing about it and so did special since he was there with her.

She zipped her bag, seeing as specials bag was already packed and he was dressed as well.

Daija kissed special on his lips as he blushed, "your breath smell good now." He mumbled against her lips.

Before he brought his and her suitcases downstairs seeing Semaj and his girl, which is daija sister dove there too as they were eating breakfast seeing they were packed up too.

"Damn yall ain't make us nun tf?" Special spoke, making Semaj buck at him before he went back to eating.

"Stop Semaj damn, yeah y'all's in the microwave." Dove spoke making them nod their head as they both grabbed there plates and began eating.

Once they all finished, they grabbed all of their suitcases taking both cars stuffing all their bags in both before driving towards the private jet.

Once they were there Semaj and special grabbed the girls and there bags as well making them groan as they carried them.

This was about to be a long flight.

Once they got all the bags in the back of the aircraft, they got inside thanking the plane driver.

HOURS LATER

Once they were settled in, it was already 3 hours into the flight and they only had one more.

Semaj and Dove were arguing about who ate the last piece of chicken, not knowing it was special but he was knocked out laying on daija.

"Mane shut the hell up goddamn I ate it now what." Special spoke, his eyes still closed.

It went silent as Semaj and Dove looked at eachother before going up to special making daija cover him, "y'all both got another thing coming if yall think yall jumping my man."

Special stuck his tongue out before flipping them off, going back to acting as if he was asleep.

1 HOUR LATER

Everybody know had there bags, taking two cars. Semaj and special in one and Daija and Dove in the other.

"So how you feel gang." Semaj spoke making special shrug his shoulders.

"I'm feeling cool, how bout you." He spoke looking out the window, making Semaj shrug his shoulders as well.

"Shit, I'm feeling is all I can say." Semaj spoke making special furrow his eyesbrows.

"Whats that suppose to mean." Special spoke, making Semaj shake his head as he smiled.

"Can't really label how I feel, life just going good." Semaj spoke making special hum in agreement.

Daija was in the other car, they were having the time of there life as special was texting her about how much he missed her as if he didn't just see her she chuckled texting the same back.

She was overly excited and couldn't wait to enjoy herself.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

NOTE , sorry for not being here a lot

NOTE , sorry for not being here a lot. school do be busting ass yall don't know but I missed yall like sm 😭