𝟶𝟷𝟶.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'SAY, mane what you chatting bout' special spoke groaning at his now busted lip, squinting at the bright light that was put in his face.

'What the fuck am I talking about? SPECIAL WHO IS DAI!' Blasian spoke making him huff standing out of his bed snatching his phone from her.

'Mane she a friend, why you acting insecure? If i wanted to cheat I could've.' He mumbled making her slap him in the back of the head.

He smacked his lips, going inside the bathroom as he held a cold towel of his lip.

'Why are you friends with girls?' She mumbled making him stank face her, rolling his eyes.

'I don't fucking know, why yo dumb ass always need money?' He yelled in her face as he pushed her out his way.

He didn't take his medicine, and he felt drowsy from waking up at an unusual time.

It was 4am in the morning, he tried not to wake up his brother. But he was highly irritated.

'Because I do! Why are you avoiding my question.' She said mushing his head making him face her as he walked up to her.

'Say put yo hands on me again and imma do you in bitch. Now I'm not playing with you, you already fucked up my lip and I got a photoshoot today. Bitch you making me late on money. Move out my way.' He spoke, pushing her back with all his force as she fell on the floor.

'Doing to fucking much this early.' He mumbled picking up his phone checking it, stuffing it inside his pocket. Before going to the kitchen.

Stuffing ice into a ziploc bag, he sat it on his lip. Going inside his room, as he seen blasian following him make him roll his eyes.

'What?' He spoke seeing as she was crying, making him shrug. Before he got under his covers.

He grabbed his phone, texting dai. Asking if she was up, even though it was most likely that she wasn't.

'Special what is wrong with you.' He heard blasian speak making him shrug, turning off his lights.

'Everything, but youn see me complaining right? Mane fuck I gotta take my medicine.' He spoke, itching his head as he went inside his drawer grabbing his hulk action figure.

'Why do you need a to- because I fucking got a disorder.' He mumbled interrupting her.

'Disord- why didn't you tell m- cause youn give a fuck. You only want money, matter fact. I want you out my house by the time I wake up.' He spoke looking out his window, he saw paparazzi making him groan.